Bullet League 12+
Battle Royale 2D Platformer
Fight and compete ONLINE against REAL PLAYERS in BATTLE ROYALE and DEATHMATCH.
“It's super stylish, fast-paced, and easy to learn"
- Pocket Gamer
"It’s fast, frantic, and lots of fun."
"Bullet League is a blast to play and absolutely worthy of your time"
Bullet League brings all the excitement of battle royale games straight to the palm of your hand. Simple controls, unique and fun art-style and fast-paced matches that will keep you coming back for more wins - over and over!
And with just 15 second matchmaking time and 3 minute battles, you get to enjoy all the excitement and fun of larger battlegrounds-style Battle Royale games - without the wait or drained batteries!
Doom Island awaits you Bulleteer. Enlist today!
BRAWL AND BATTLE WITH YOUR FRIENDS
- ONLINE BRAWL with your friends and compete in closed FRIEND LEADERBOARDS!
- UP TO THREE FRIENDS can play together on the battlefields as a DUO or SQUAD team!
GUN- AND WEAPON-BASED GAMEPLAY
- With BULLET PHYSICS, your minigun can become a HELICOPTER
- POWERFUL recoil systems for all weapons - and of course we have ROCKET JUMPS
- Strategic DESTRUCTIBLE 2D BUILDING - helps you escape danger and trap enemies
- UPGRADE your weapons and play in CHALLENGING RANKED MATCHES
JUMP STRAIGHT TO THE FUN
- Optimised to run great on all devices
- Simple and easy controls built for mobile first - with multiple layouts to pick from
MULTIPLE GAME MODES
- SOLO! Are you a bad enough dude to go alone in the epic mayhem of free-for-all 32 player matches?
- SQUADS! Group up and take on the other teams - revive your downed squads and work together to survive the brutal battlegrounds.
- FRIEND BRAWL! Create a private room and invite your friends! Or join your favorite streamers and win the battle for fame and glory!
- DEATHMATCH! Blast, shoot and explode the most enemies in intense 3-minute battles!"
FAST MATCHES - EVEN FASTER MATCHMAKING
- BLAZING FAST servers in 8 regions. FAST CONNECTION and LOW LAG!
- ONLY 15-second matchmaking time! The battleground is always waiting for you, soldier!
HUGE ISLAND TO EXPLORE FILLED WITH VARIED BIOMES
- Explore the epic and LARGE island to discover hidden rooms and areas
- Search the map to DISCOVER rare items in hidden locations
- Watch out for SUPPLY DROPS to get top-tier weapons"
COMPETE, CLIMB AND WIN BIG ON THE LEADERBOARDS
- EARN COOL REWARDS by fighting your way to the top!
- DOMINATE the seasonal leaderboards, month after month!
COLLECT, CUSTOMISE AND SHOW OFF!
- 30+ UNIQUE CHARACTERS to collect and explore!
- BUILD using custom construction crates like the BURGER CRATE!
- BURY the competition in style with custom gravestones, like THE GOLDEN TOILET !
ROYAL TREATMENT WITH THE VIP PASS
- Earn extra daily rewards and leaderboard rewards
- Extra daily missions to challenge your skills
- Get access to unique skins
TONS OF DIFFERENT GUNS TO UPGRADE! LOOK, WE MADE A LIST
- Assault Rifle
- Gas Grenades
Note: An internet connection is required to play this game.
If you have any questions, or feedback feel free to ask us anytime at: email@example.com
And don’t forget to join our Discord to chat with developers, and learn from the best Bullet League players in the world!
VOTE FOR FEATURES: https://feedback.bulletleague.com
- Minigun damage reduced
Ratings and Reviews
When I first saw Bullet League on the App Store, I thought, “How dumb, a platformer and battle royale combined!” But I was bored, and decided to get the game, and I am so glad I did. It is so easy to learn, and in a matter of minutes, I was already winning games. Now I realize how smart it was to combine a platformer game and a battle royale. The map is creative and detailed, with multiple unique sections, and it is so easy to maneuver through this map, as all you have to do is aim the joystick to run and press jump when you need to. There are some awesome skins, not only for your character to wear, but also for your building blocks and kill trophy, which marks where you and others got their kills. There is also building, which is so easy to use, and if you can build if you need to get higher up or if you need to trap someone. You will learn how to play this game quickly, and eventually get good, especially if you are familiar with 2d battle royale games. For example, in my first 100 games, I’ve won about 33% of the time. Overall, this is such a good game, and I would strongly recommend it.
Good game! Would recommend!
When I first got this game, it was due to the art style and gameplay, I thought it was a neat time waster, and if you hope to get this, consider reading these pros and cons! (May be out of date due to updates). 1. The games are quick and easy. 2. You can rocket jump, you can turn the minigun into a helicopter, you can jump twice, you can build crates to traverse the map or defend yourself. 3. The cosmetics are neat, and most you can get without paying.
4. The ads are NEVER forced. You can play for hours without any pop out ads! 5. You can play with friends! 6. Environmental hazards can be fun to mess around with, and eliminate enemies. Like I said, this game has some cons, so I’ll list them here now.
1. After you gain skins and level up your weapons, there’s really no point in coins, so the sense of grinding is gone. 2. Many of the players are robots, and real players take a long time to kill. 3. Many of the weapons are unbalanced, the sniper can shoot through walls, and it has a high chance of landing a one shot.
Those are the only problems I have, and thanks for reading, I hope y’all enjoy this game :)
Oh, and could we get a steam release?
It’s so good in every way, but there is 1 major problem and 1 medium problem. The major problem is the bots. I understand if you need bots, but please bring it down to atleast 20% of the lobby is bots. I’ve found maybe 2-3 people out of 5 matches that I know they are real. If there was more real people in each game I play it would feel more fun because it wouldn’t be so easy to win. Second problem the bots are also way to easy to kill maybe make them harder to kill I noticed they don’t really hit there shots and whenever it’s a 1v1 they just run into the storm to die or jump in the same spot up and down or side to side until storm catches up to them. (even when they could easily just keep running from the storm) also make it so they can drop under platforms I’ve seen them die to storm because they don’t drop down because there is a platform there. Besides for that game is pretty good so far. These simple changes would make the game 2-3X as good.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Funday Factory ApS
- 297 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Funday Factory ApS