Bikeaholic is made by a cyclist engineer for everyone who loves biking. Bikeaholic is free and it will stay free forever! I started to work on it in 2018 and after countless hours, here it is. I believe everybody deserves premium features to perform better on the bike, track usage, note service visits and feel proud of the countless hours spent on the bike.
Bikeaholic is a complete companion for your biking life. Besides the basic workout tracking functionality there are plenty of unique features which makes Bikeaholic better than subscription based competitors:
- You can have a smart way to manage your bikes. For each bike, there is a way to create detailed service history, save geometry and track usage of every single part of it.
- To manage and compare same rides, there are Routes available. Group your commuting rides, and see detailed analytics, trends and much more about them.
- If you want to keep motivated, there are monthly achievements to grab, designed individually just to match your performance.
- There are different workout modes. Does not matter if you train inside, make a race with yourself or you just want to discover your neighborhood, Bikeaholic is there to support your needs.
- GPX import and export of course
- Bluetooth sensor support to connect heart rate monitor, speed and cadence sensors
- Complete Apple Health support
- and much more
The best is if you miss a feature, just drop a line to email@example.com and let's discuss it!
Fix a crash what happens in rare cases.
Ratings and Reviews
Hawai’i Island East side
Thanks. Being able to map and track stats on my rides is the motivation I needed to get back on the saddle. Mahalo
Looks like a good passion-driven app, but I am blocked from the start.
There were two major flaws that kept me from trying this app.
- various regional units are tied to the language set on the phone. I don’t want to track distances in miles, and put parts prices in pounds.
- the first screen upon opening is extremely slow. I have to wait about 10 seconds before my touches are registered, and this happens every time I return back to choose something else.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. The app right now is using the device settings for the units. You can change it in the system settings. In the future version there will be a change about this. Regarding the performance issue, I’m sorry about it. It is definitely not a normal behavior. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or from the app, and let’s solve this! Have a safe ride!
A very well developed app. Easy to use and operate.
Give it a try you will like it
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Imre Katai
- 75.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Imre Katai, 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Bunch of spokes $1.99
- Brake pad $8.99
- Inner tube $3.99
- Yearly inner tube $4.49
- Yearly brake pad $8.99
Get things done within this app using just your voice.