Best math learning app with fun & engaging lessons for pre-K to Grade 6. Work through the levels and master math!
*** Key Features of Quick Math***
CUSTOMIZED LESSONS FOR EVERY CHILD
- 1000+ lessons. Each lesson adapts to your child's age from pre-K to Grade 6.
- Games are designed around key school curriculum, including Counting, Place Value, Comparison, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Geometry and etc.
- 40 years of mathematics teaching experience.
FUN, PLAY-BASED TEACHING STRATEGY
- Learn with pictures: Memorize things faster and easier.
- Step by step: Study through the levels and master the main mathematical operations!
- Hints and explanation: Each wrong answer is followed with a correct answer and explanation to take immediate real-time corrective action.
SAFE, AD-FREE ENVIRONMENT
- 100% ad-free, private and safe online environment for kids.
- Kids learn math at their own pace with no high-stress or addictive gimmicks.
VIP Subscription info:
- Weekly Subsciption: $7.99
- Monthly Subscription: $14.99
- Yearly Subscription: $39.99
# Subscription service conditions:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the end of the 3-day free trial unless canceled.
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one-year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package).
- You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renew by accessing your Account Settings after purchase;
- You cannot cancel the current purchase during the active subscription period;
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting though your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases an app subscription.
Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing your real thoughts to help us improve our products and provide users with better user experience.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD.
Add more lessons
Optimize User Interface
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love Quick Math because it is a very fun way to learn and it has multiple storylines and quests which come with achievements in prizes and you can level up you can get pets that level up with you and you have to battle monsters to get to whatever you need to get to and by fighting the monsters you have to solve math facts and you can draw on the screen with pencils and like you can use counters to help you solve the math question and it’s way better than most math games because it’s very very fun it’s not like this rookie thing and you can trust it because it’s used for school and school wide and better than ABC mouse even and it’s worldwide it’s one of the top things that you can use and it really works I’ve only been using it for two days and my mom and my teacher said that I was doing great in math I was I was doing a lot better and it’s for all grades even for adults adults and teenagers and it’s for any age of kids and it’s for teachers to and refund it doesn’t only teaching math it teaches you math it also teaches reading because you have to read the story plot and it teaches you social skills and it teaches you how to be responsible around the house in the classroom hope you like it use Quick Math be the future generation
Students love it!
I’ve been using Quick Math Math in my 4th grade Math class for a few months, the kids LOVE the competition. I’m playing it myself because some kids like to battle me, and that provides an opportunity to project the battle for the whole class and model effective problem-solving strategies. I have my students practicing math in preparation for a state level standardized test. I need to review some aspects of the game because some problems are closer to 5th & 6th grade math, and I don’t want my students exposed to that content for fear of frustration. Hopefully I will find a way to review and edit the question bank ahead of time. Even though some questions are not academically appropriate for my students, it is not a show-stopper, nor is a lost battle. There are hints available in the game, and they are helpful for students who are willing to do the work. The hints become a crutch for those who just want to breeze through the game, but even those students are learning from repeated exposure. I like how I can review specific questions and see student responses, I can immediately differentiate who is trying and who is playing around. Overall, I’d give the game two thumbs up!
Before starting my 3 day trial I read numerous reviews. A repeated complaint was that customers had to commit to a subscription longer than desired and no option to cancel. The developer’s response to several inquiries was, “option will be added soon,” which is vague and dismissive. For those of you who want to try this app for 3 days free and then want to cancel or change your subscription to monthly, you must go to settings>profile>Apple ID>view Apple ID>Subscriptions. From there, you can cancel, or subscribe month to month. If not, yes, you will be charged an entire year as this is the default option the developer has set up for customers. I know, right?! Hope your child likes the program and you don’t have to take the money out of their piggy bank to pay yourself back for something they’re not using.
DEVELOPER? Or should I address APPLE? Why don’t you share this information? Do I need to work for you? You have a great app! My child loves it! Why mislead your customers? Why have us commit to a year long relationship, when maybe we just want to date you for a bit?
In conclusion, you don’t have to be dishonest. If you have a good product that people see value in, they will buy it.
- Xiaoqiang Mei
- 251.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Quick Math
- In-App Purchases
- Math Premium $14.99
- Math Premium $4.99
- Math Vip $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.