EczemaLess is an Artificial Intelligence based app to help manage your Eczema.
• This app is meant for patients who have already been diagnosed with Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema).
• This app is to track triggers which might be causing Eczema flares, or treatments which work to keep Eczema down. We do not provide any diagnosis.
• EczemaLess is a classified as Clinical Decision Support (CDS) Software per the 21 Century Cures Act and is intended to only provide a recommendation to licensed health care professionals regarding tracking Eczema. It is NOT intended to be used by Patients for self diagnosis or self treatment.
Our AI technology instantly analyzes your skin image and gives you a suggested severity rating for your Eczema. If you develop a skin rash due to Eczema flare use our tool to keep track of it and create and track on a care plan to assist you.
• Intuitive insights into how the Eczema tracks over time.
• Which trigger causes a spike in Eczema or the absence of which trigger will cause Eczema to settle down and your skin turn normal.
• How the various types of treatment and care regimens which you use is effective in controlling break outs.
• Track the severity of your Eczema
• Measure and monitor your Quality of Life Index (DLQI)
• Measure and track symptoms related to Atopic Dermatitis like Itchy skin, Dryness of skin and Sleep loss..
• Use the app to keep a picture log of your Eczema and get analytics information about the progression of Eczema
• Use the combined approach to Eczema care using conventional treatment and habit reversal techniques.
• Learn the effective moisturizing strategy, proper use of topical treatments and how to prevent the itch-scratch cycle. This will enable you to holistically treat Eczema symptoms and keep flares down.
• Keep track of which treatment you use and how often you use them.
• Select from various types of treatment like moisturizers, dermatitis creams, steroids, medicines and bathing routines.
• Get insights into which treatment you use and how it impacts your Eczema
• Determine which treatment regimen helps cure your Eczema
• Log your food triggers. Use the AI-assisted food logging to log the content of the food which might be causing allergies.
• Select from a list of Triggers in various categories including Allergies, Environmental, Foods, Activities, Health Events, Products.
• Create your own custom trigger which you think might be causing a flare up in Eczema and start tracking.
• Load the results from an Allergy test and use the App for tracking an elimination diet on how certain food affect the severity if Eczema.
• Environmental Triggers like Pollen count, UV Index, Humidity, Air Quality and Temperature are automatically logged when a user Tracks their Eczema severity using "Log Now" option.
• Learn about which allergen or irritant is causing Contact Dermatitis.
How are we different from others / What makes us Unique?
While undergoing treatment for Atopic Dermatitis, it is very important for the individual to track his / her activities and treatment actions to ensure that the Care-plan which s/he is following is effective. EczemaLess allows the user to find the right correlation between Triggers, Eczema severity and the care plan.
Get insights on how your Eczema, trends, over a period of time and how various triggers exacerbate the problem and which treatment regimen helps. Compare your current condition with the previous using graphs and check different parameters in the same period.
Generate Summary report about how your Eczema has been doing, you can decide to share this with your Dermatologist or Physician who can determine if you are a candidate for Biologics like Dupixent or non-steroidal topical medication like Eucrisa
You can now get a care plan prescribed by your Physician (this features needs you to grant permission to your Doctor).
Your Doctor can prescribe different care routines based on the severity of Eczema.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
An app to manage eczema.
Finally a comprehensive app that helps to manage eczema. Although right now it’s at an early stage, I’m already beginning to see the values of it - analysing the possible cause of flare ups, updates of weather conditions that can trigger eczema, finding out the correlation between the certain triggers and flare up cycles.
Can’t wait for the future updates.
I have not seen before like this app for eczema diagnosis. Very very helpful apps for diagnosis eczema and strong recommendation for use this apps.
Helpful so far
My doctor recommended me to use this app to track progress.it seems helpful so far.
- Polyfins Technology Inc
- 46.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Polyfins Technology Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.