EczemaLess is an Artificial Intelligence based app to help manage your Eczema.
• This app is meant for patients who have already been diagnosed with Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema).
• This app is to track triggers which might be causing Eczema flares, or treatments which work to keep Eczema down. We do not provide any diagnosis or treatment advice.
• EczemaLess is a classified as Clinical Decision Support (CDS) Software per the 21 Century Cures Act and is intended to only provide a recommendation to licensed health care professionals regarding tracking Eczema. It is NOT intended to be used by Patients for self diagnosis or self treatment.
Our AI technology instantly analyzes your skin image and gives you a suggested severity rating for your Eczema. If you develop a skin rash due to Eczema flare use our tool to keep track of the pictures and create and track the care plan you use.
• Intuitive graphs into how your Eczema tracks over time.
• Track and log the triggers which you suspect might be triggeting your Eczema.
• Track the various types of treatment and care regimens which you use is managing your Eczema.
• Track the pictures of your Eczema severity.
• Measure and monitor your Eczema Quality of Life Index (POEM)
• Measure and track symptoms related to Atopic Dermatitis like Itchy skin, Dryness of skin and Sleep loss.
• Use the app to keep a picture log of your Eczema and get graphs on how your Eczema trends over time as compared to weather and other factors which you define.
• Use the combined approach to Eczema care using conventional treatment and habit reversal techniques.
• Learn the effective moisturizing strategy, proper use of topical treatments and how to prevent the itch-scratch cycle. This will enable you to holistically treat Eczema symptoms and keep flares down.
• Keep track of which treatment you use and how often you use them.
• Select from various types of treatment like moisturizers, dermatitis creams, steroids, medicines and bathing routines.
• Get graphs into which treatment you use and how your Eczema trends over time.
• Log your food triggers. Use the AI-assisted food logging to log the content of the food which might be causing allergies.
• Select from a list of Triggers in various categories including Allergies, Environmental, Foods, Activities, Health Events, Products.
• Create your own custom trigger which you think might be causing a flare up in Eczema and start tracking.
• Load the results from an Allergy test and use the App for tracking an elimination diet on different type of food triggers for Eczema.
• Environmental Triggers like Pollen count, UV Index, Humidity, Air Quality and Temperature are automatically logged when a user Tracks their Eczema severity using "Log Now" option.
Share with Doctor:
• You can generate a report of your Eczema and share with your Dermatologist in your next visit.
• Ask your Doctor on how they can monitor your Eczema using the App.
How are we different from others / What makes us Unique?
While undergoing treatment for Atopic Dermatitis, it is very important for the individual to track his / her activities and treatment actions to ensure that the Care-plan which s/he is following is effective.
Get graphs and reports on how your Eczema, trends, over a period of time and compare it with various triggers which you log. Compare your current condition with the previous using graphs and check different symptoms in the same period.
Generate Summary report about how your Eczema has been doing, you can decide to share this with your Dermatologist or Physician.
Connect to a Doctor to get an Eczema care routine customized for you
Ratings and Reviews
Brings More Awareness to Care Routine
I’ve had Excema for awhile now. I stumbled upon this app and was really excited to find it! It gives you warnings when the humidity index is low. It also links you to several articles that can help manage your Excema. The more I use this app, the more I’m aware of my care routine and how I can prevent triggers. There is also an option in the app where you mark when you’re showing symptoms of itching and some alternatives to try to prevent them.
This app has been great because i don’t always care for my Excema the way I should! I have the option to log each care routine and what I did! I can’t wait to see how I manage my Excema through continuing monitoring with this app!
An app to manage eczema.
Finally a comprehensive app that helps to manage eczema. Although right now it’s at an early stage, I’m already beginning to see the values of it - analysing the possible cause of flare ups, updates of weather conditions that can trigger eczema, finding out the correlation between the certain triggers and flare up cycles.
Can’t wait for the future updates.
Helpful so far
Its helping me keep track of my routines, which has also led me to take better care of myself now that I’m logging everything every day. I quickly noticed some triggers I hadn’t figured out before. The graphs are helpful to see the correlations between things, but there are some confusing aspects. The y axis is labeled 1-4 on every single graph, for example, and I can’t figure out what those numbers actually mean. What exactly is air quality of 3, or a temperature of 2? I’m assuming the higher the number, the worse it is? it’s unclear. Overall though, I’m glad I finally found an app that gives me some sense of control over eczema.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Polyfins Technology Inc
- 45.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Polyfins Technology Inc