When Your Patient Asks... Instantly Answer With Eye GIFs.
Provide Answers Fast
Every patient and every consultation is different. Eye GIFs provides you tools that save you time, alleviate patient fears, and improve decision-making no matter the situation.
Introducing Eye GIFs
The complete patient education exam room tool.
Featuring over 40 years of iconic ophthalmic educational content by world-renowned medical artist Stephen F. Gordon.
• 30+ Storyboards
• 40+ Brochures
• 20+ Narratives
• 130+ Animated GIFs
• More Added Every Month
All Subjects Covered
• Anatomy: Anterior, Posterior
• Cataracts: Concepts, Treatments, IOLs
• Corneal Disorders: Conditions, Treatments
• Diabetic Retinopathy: Concepts, Treatments
• Dry, Wet Eye: Conditions, Treatments
• External: Eyelids, Conjunctival
• Glaucoma: Types, Detection, Treatment
• Macular Degeneration: Conditions, Treatment
• Muscles: Esotropia, Exotropia
• Refractive Errors: Myopia, Hyperopia, Astigmatism, Presbyopia
• Refractive Surgery: LASIK, LASEK, PRK
• Retinal Detachment: Flashes, Floaters, PVD
• Optical: Lenses, Coatings, Ortho-K
• Your Library: Save the content you use frequently in Your Library for fast access.
• Drawing Tools: Quickly draw, annotate, or highlight while explaining a concept or procedure.
• Easy Sharing: Send brochures however you like. Deliver an email, send a text message, or scan a QR code.
• Web Content: Link to your Eye GIFs brochures directly onto your website. All modern browsers are supported.
• Personalization: Highlight your brand by showing your eye center's name, logo and contact information.
• Search: Quickly find Eye GIFs by keyword using the Eye GIFs Search Bar. Save them in Your Library for fast access.
Includes a 1-Month Free Trial (no credit card required). No commitments - cancel online anytime.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect design and easy to use. Patients seem very satisfied with my explanations now. Highly recommend.
Useful for patient education
- Strygo, Inc.
- 14.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Strygo, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.