PDFelement - The easiest way to create, edit, convert, and sign PDF documents.
We’re now introducing the all-new PDFelement 7, which includes a redesigned UI, more advanced writing tools, improved team collaboration features, more powerful conversion tools, a user management console, and more.
PDFelement Standard vs PDFelement Pro:
*PDFelement Standard = PDF Editor + PDF Annotator + PDF Converter + PDF Reader + PDF Creator + Form Filler
*PDFelement Pro = All features in PDFelement Standard + OCR + Batch Operations + PDF/A Support + Form Creator + More Output Formats Support
*** PDFelement Standard ***
√ PDF Editor
- Edit text, images and links in PDFs
- Change font attributes (type, size and style, alignment)
- Insert, update or remove custom watermarks and backgrounds
√ Markup & Annotate PDF
- Add comment, sticky note, text box, text call-out, stamps, add/edit links, freehand drawing
- Highlight, underline or strike through text
- Create and manage library of prebuilt and custom stamps
√ PDF Converter
- Supports the following output formats: Word, Excel, PPT, and image formats (.docx, .xlsx, .pptx, .jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp)
- Maintain text, images, graphs, fonts, and embedded elements from the original layout after conversion
√ Fill Forms
- Fill PDF forms
- Access to a collection of prebuilt, customizable fillable forms
√ Create PDF
- Supports input format: pdf/html/webarchive/rtf/txt/jpeg/jpg/png/bmp/gif
√ Page Management
- Manage pages of a document (reorganize, insert, extract, rotate, and delete pages)
√ Secure & Share PDF
- Set a password to protect PDFs from being opened by unauthorized users
- Apply Permissions. Restrict users' access to PDF printing, copying, editing, and extracting by setting permissions for your document
- Save and share your files to popular cloud storage that compatible with your operating system
*** PDFelement Pro ***
√ Includes all features in PDFelement Standard
√ OCR (Exclusive in Pro version)
- OCR （Optical Character Recognition）enables you to edit and convert characters in scanned PDF files or pictures
- Supports recognition of 29 languages
√ Create & Sign Forms (Exclusive in Pro version)
- Create fillable PDF Forms from interactive field objects, such as buttons, check boxes, radio buttons, list boxes, and drop-down lists
- Support adding digital signatures to forms
√ Merge PDF (Exclusive in Pro version)
- Combine different format files into a new PDF
√ Convert PDF (Exclusive in Pro version)
- Supports converting PDF file to a greater number of output formats like EPUB, HTML, Text, RTF
√ PDF/A (Exclusive in Pro version)
- Support PDF/A as an available output format with ISO Standard for long term archiving
√ Batch Processing of PDF Files (Exclusive in Pro version)
- Process PDFs in batches
- Add backgrounds, watermarks, headers and footers in batches
√ Bates Numbering (Exclusive in Pro version)
- Apply Bates Numbering with advanced formatting
√ Redact PDF (Exclusive in Pro version)
- Redact sensitive text and images in PDFs
Also includes the ability to unlock the PDFelement trial limits via an In-App Purchase, including:
- No trial watermark added when saving or printing
- No page count limit for PDF conversion
- Support of the OCR function
Need HELP? Let us know, we are here to help!
Support Center: https://www.macpdfeditor.com/
Official Website: https://www.macpdfeditor.com/
If you think this app is helpful and like it, we’d appreciate if you add your positive review in the App Store. Thank you for using PDFelement!
1. Support to set the comment toolbar on the top or on the left side in the Preferences.
2. Support to drag new documents to the opened window.
3. Fixed the problem that text is not clear on non-Retina screens.
4. Improved the text search process.
5. Fixed the crash issue that might happen in certain situations.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
PDF Element 7 Review
This is a great product! It is hard to find a pdf editor for the Mac, but this is a really good one. I currently use PDFPen Pro which has similar features. Unfortunately for PDFelement, PDFPen Pro is half the price to buy and even less to upgrade plus it is structured to be purchased in perpituity rather than a subscription. PDFelement doesn't have an upgrade option (at least I couldn't find one) and is clearly moving toward a subscription base. I definitely prefer a one time purchase.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, actually we provide a software upgrade service to our customers. If you are unable to find it, kindly suggest you contact our support team via this link:http://support.wondershare.com/#/contact. Wondershare Support Team will give it the best shot for you as soon as possible.
Solves my modern PDF verson ancient but lasts forever HP 1320 printer problem
I love my HP 1320 printer because it is incredably durable. 500,000 pages amd still working as good as new. Except when certain PDFs are printed, and the printer criver demands that the printer do something that it can't do, such as "set color space". then the printer stalls. This program can deal with this and several other problems; if necessary, this program will print incompatable pages (necessarily slowly (such as those with certain graphs and images) as bit maps. My problems are solved. I haven't tested its PDF editing abilities because I don't need that capability. Yes, this program is smart enough to print non-offending pages as fast as Preview, and automatically does what is necessary to enable my oldie but goodie HP 1320 to print all the previous no-nos. I wish that I could buy a permanant license (as I did for Adobe Photosho CS6) rather than subscribe, because I will NOT subscribe to software. Just call me an old fogey... Hey, I learned to program an IGM 650 in assembly language in 1958 at the tender age of 14, and was writing AI software in LISP in 1960 on a vacuum tube IBM 709 in 1960. Yep, I'm an old fogey.
Glad that I found this app
PDF element is such an amazing app and I'm so happy that I came across this. I was watching Kath Path and talked about this app, so I decided to check it out. This will be very useful for this school. I love all of these features and they are very easy, convient, and helpful to use. I'm so excited to use this application this school yeah to make my assignments look professional. I also never knew that I could edit PDF's until I got this app and it makes it so easy and very easy to make my own PDF's as well. I will for sure reccommend this to my friends and to many people.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks so much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that PDFelement meets your expectations.
- Wondershare Software Co., Ltd
- 597.4 MB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2003-2019 Wondershare. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro (Perpetual) $129.99
- Unlock Standard (Perpetual) $79.99
- Monthly Subscription(Standard) $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.