Lolly Lolly Honey Bee comes to life with this augmented reality application. Children will enjoy seeing Lolly Lolly in the physical world environment and singing along to the Lolly Lolly Song. You may also have fun taking screenshots to share with friends and family.
How to Play:
- Open application and enable camera/photos when prompted;
- When the application is open, a rotating cartoon flower will appear in the middle of the screen;
- Position that flower on a real world object by moving your handheld device (i.e. camera) in the same way you would take a picture;
- Tap finger on the screen to animate Lolly Lolly in place of that flower;
- Tap on Lolly Lolly to see her perform an animated figure eight waggle dance;
- Tap on the camera icon (bottom right corner of screen) to take a picture (optional);
- Tap on the flower icon (bottom left corner of screen) to change/reset position of Lolly Lolly;
- Close the application when done.
Sound Effects: the Lolly Lolly Song. Enable/disable by turning device silent mode on/off.
Visit website: immersivekid.com to send feedback and suggestions about this application.
Cosmetic changes to the 3D model.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cute app! My 5 year old loves walking around with Lolly and getting pictures. The AR is really fun for her and she loves singing along with the song!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.