The ultimate 3D dice roller: roll many kinds of virtual dice, and make custom dice suited for almost any game.
• Select dice from your collection, or enter roll expressions using standard dice notation
• Support for many roll behaviours such as keeping or dropping highest/lowest X dice, explosion, dice pool counting, and more
• Save roll expressions you frequently use, to easily re-roll them
• Includes dice for most table-top RPGs*
• Easily edit dice to make them your own
• Includes many pre-made dice, over 300 rollable dice shapes, and lots of images/sound effects/visual effects for all kinds of custom dice
• Input stats from your character sheet to use in roll expressions
*d20 system (DnD), Fudge/Fate, Narrative system (Star Wars, Genesys), Storytelling (Vampire), Lancer. If your RPG needs some other kind of dice, you can make them pretty easily.
• Detailed roll history
• Pinned dice can now be repositiond
• Set keyboard hotkeys for dice and rolls
• Various fixes and improvements
Check the Sophie's Dice documentation for the full change log.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Oh my holy crap I’ve been waiting and here it is in all it’s glory! Now I can have my dice and eat them too! I feel like I’m living in the best version of this universe right now.
This is amazing for anyone who needs lots of odd dice for RPGs or custom games. Fun to just make customized dice and throw them around, too!
Works fine on an iPhone7 too.
I need to role 2d6, 1d8, 37d47, and five pugs
This is the most amazing app ever invented. I could roll five pugs forever.
It’s also a fast and visually pleasing way to rol dice, flip coins, and generate randomness in many many convenient ways.
Success dice? GURPS dice? It’s all in here. And it’s customizable.
I have no imaginable use for this app at this point in my life but I absolutely cannot get enough of it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.