Welcome to Call For Fire, the mobile training simulation that teaches you how to Call For Fire and coordinate indirect artillery and mortar fire.
This game will put you in an Observation Post and arm you with a radio enabling you to rain down hell on enemy armoured vehicles and personnel.
This is not your typical shoot em up arcade game. Call For Fire is a training simulation built by soldiers for soldiers. It closely simulates what it is really like to call in indirect fires onto a target.
The Call For Fire is based on the US JFIRE doctrine and will teach you how to coordinate artillery fire in a coalition environment. The game will enable you to learn the art of coordinating indirect fires.
By playing this game you will learn:
* Correct RATEL procedures for all stages of the Call For Fire
* How to adjust fires onto Line OT (Observer Target)
* How to correctly bracket a target
* How to send in a BDA (Battle Damage Assessment)
THIS GAME IS FOR YOU IF:
1. You are a coalition soldier and are interested in perfecting your skills at calling for fire.
2. You are a military instructor or commander looking for a tool to teach your soldiers how to Call For Fire.
3. You are a soldier in training and want to get a competitive edge on your call for fire skills.
4. You are a soldier working as a mentor/trainer in Iraq and need another tool to help train your partnered force (The simulation is translated into Arabic for this reason).
5. You are just interested in learning how soldiers call for fire on the battlefield.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just build on this. Figure out how to add polar and shift, immeadiate supp, smk. Also, make the length width an optional entry. Other than that, if the millennials are gonna be on there phones, at least they can use this app to keep 1SG off of them and me.
Good not Great
What’s up Fister brothers, so this game is AWESOME if you are a brand new fire supporter. Teaches you the basics and how to implement OT factor and allows you to hone your adjustment techniques. If they update it to where you can make your own missions and add different round types and more challenging obstacles like HOB corrections and different methods of target location, this game would be 10/10 no question. I’d say it’s worth the $1.99 price tag, and hope that the creators keep updating their game. Kudos to them for successfully adding a CFFT to the iPhone. Keep calm and Drop 50 FFE 🤘🏼
The “sim” has a few bugs. If I try to FFE at all, or adjust more than twice (get on like first then begin range corrections), no rounds leave the tube and I still get “shot” and there is no impact down range. I’ve been waiting for a sim like this for over a year but it definitely needs tuning. I’m glad to see that there’s a FIST community willing to create an accessible app.
- Simulation Training Group Pty Ltd
- 212.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Simulation Training Group Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.