Learn how to Call For Fire using both Grid and Polar missions. The training app built for soldiers by soldiers.
Welcome to Call For Fire, the mobile training simulation that teaches you how to Call For Fire and coordinate indirect artillery and mortar fire.
This game will put you in an Observation Post and arm you with a radio enabling you to rain down hell on enemy armoured vehicles and personnel.
This is not your typical shoot em up arcade game. Call For Fire is a training simulation built by soldiers for soldiers. It closely simulates what it is really like to call in indirect fires onto a target.
The Call For Fire is based on the US JFIRE doctrine and will teach you how to coordinate artillery fire in a coalition environment. The game will enable you to learn the art of coordinating indirect fires utilizing both Grid and Polar missions.
By playing this game you will learn:
* Correct RATEL procedures for all stages of the Call For Fire
* How to adjust fires onto Line OT (Observer Target)
* How to correctly bracket a target
* How to send in a BDA (Battle Damage Assessment)
THIS GAME IS FOR YOU IF:
1. You are a coalition soldier and are interested in perfecting your skills at calling for fire.
2. You are a military instructor or commander looking for a tool to teach your soldiers how to Call For Fire.
3. You are a soldier in training and want to get a competitive edge on your call for fire skills.
4. You are just interested in learning how soldiers call for fire on the battlefield.
Language options modified.
Tesco barriers and sandbags targets modified and improved.
Minor fixes to Polar missions
Ratings and Reviews
Fire for Effect Over
As a former Fister (FO) I would love see this improved. It’s got a lot of the basics and the music is on point. I’ve not played all of the missions yet, but I definitely look forward to them. I really hope to see some different missions like smoke, shake and bake, and coordinated illumination missions. It would really be awesome if it was brought up to par with the CFFT.
I’m not in the military but I was curious to see how this worked. I definitely took me some time to figure out the OT line and how it relates to my the target. I’m interested to know why my first target rounds are softer so far off. I’m certain I’m inputting the correct numbers. Is it wind and weather factors? Or just to make the game interesting? Obviously if it was correct on the first shot, it wouldn’t be very challenging. But what am I correcting for? Incorrect calculations? Adjusting for wind and weather etc.?
I guess what I want to know is if my data is correct why am I adjusting for inaccuracy of the fire.
Hope this makes sense I know I’m not using correct terms.
BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD!🎉🥳🥳🥳
This is PHENOMENAL! The first EVER CFFT on the AppStore! There’s SO much potential to this new app. I’m sure that it will immediately have the support of next to all Fisters.
Many people are requesting more complicated missions such as coordinated alum, or to utilize fuses such as Time, delay, VT, etc. (which would be awesome) but I would like to request a more traditional method of target location. I would LOVE to see a compass, map, and protractor added to the game for the sake staying sharp on traditional methods of target location.
Considering how new this app is, it deserves a 10/10!!🥳 Waiting in anticipation for more to come. 💯🇺🇸
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Simulation Training Group Pty Ltd
- 213.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Simulation Training Group Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.