Welcome to Call For Fire, the mobile training simulation that teaches you how to Call For Fire and coordinate indirect artillery and mortar fire.
This game will put you in an Observation Post and arm you with a radio enabling you to rain down hell on enemy armoured vehicles and personnel.
This is not your typical shoot em up arcade game. Call For Fire is a training simulation built by soldiers for soldiers. It closely simulates what it is really like to call in indirect fires onto a target.
The Call For Fire is based on the US JFIRE doctrine and will teach you how to coordinate artillery fire in a coalition environment. The game will enable you to learn the art of coordinating indirect fires utilizing both Grid and Polar missions.
By playing this game you will learn:
* Correct RATEL procedures for all stages of the Call For Fire
* How to adjust fires onto Line OT (Observer Target)
* How to correctly bracket a target
* How to send in a BDA (Battle Damage Assessment)
THIS GAME IS FOR YOU IF:
1. You are a coalition soldier and are interested in perfecting your skills at calling for fire.
2. You are a military instructor or commander looking for a tool to teach your soldiers how to Call For Fire.
3. You are a soldier in training and want to get a competitive edge on your call for fire skills.
4. You are just interested in learning how soldiers call for fire on the battlefield.
Language options modified.
Tesco barriers and sandbags targets modified and improved.
Minor fixes to Polar missions
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Job! Things to note
19D here, overall great job with the meat and potatoes of the simulator itself.
Things to think about:
- Ability to fire grid missions using terrain association off of a map.
- Polar missions could use the up/down elevation adjustment after distance and direction
- for grid missions I’ve always used “GAD” grid altitude and direction, calling it on the same line
- more scenarios
Overall: Would highly recommend to soldiers to sharpen their skills right there in their pocket. Truly a one of a kind app. Keep up the good work! Scouts out
BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD!🎉🥳🥳🥳
This is PHENOMENAL! The first EVER CFFT on the AppStore! There’s SO much potential to this new app. I’m sure that it will immediately have the support of next to all Fisters.
Many people are requesting more complicated missions such as coordinated alum, or to utilize fuses such as Time, delay, VT, etc. (which would be awesome) but I would like to request a more traditional method of target location. I would LOVE to see a compass, map, and protractor added to the game for the sake staying sharp on traditional methods of target location.
Considering how new this app is, it deserves a 10/10!!🥳 Waiting in anticipation for more to come. 💯🇺🇸
Just build on this. Figure out how to add polar and shift, immeadiate supp, smk. Also, make the length width an optional entry. Other than that, if the millennials are gonna be on there phones, at least they can use this app to keep 1SG off of them and me.
Ok you added polar, thank you! Maybe a sandbox mission...for customization???!!! Keep it up!
OR...MAYBE do some close air support (CAS)....that would be good, pass the targeting data to a JTAC or a FAC(A)....keep working it. I push the app whenever I can.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review! Just letting you know that our latest update now enables you to do Polar missions. We are continuing to work on other mission types and hopefully will have them out soon in future updates.
- Simulation Training Group Pty Ltd
- 213.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Simulation Training Group Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.