"iNote · ideas Note" is a powerful note-taking application with excellent experience, allowing you to record inspiration ideas at any time. The "Cloud Sync" let you write notes across multiple devices. There are not only a "notebook system" specially designed for organizing and controlling, but also a "picture layout" full of details. “Passcode” and “backup” allow you to control all your important notes.
1. Infinite Expansion: Each note can be continuously expanded at any time
2. Powerful checklist: Easily create various to-do items and plans
3. Rich text: Highlight, bold, focus, notes are more organized
4. Notebook system: Arrange and manage all your notes
5. Cloud Sync: Sync your notes across multiple devices
6. Picture Export: Beautiful picture template, share to SNS and friends
7. Eye protection mode: make your eyes more comfortable!
8. Passcode + backup: Gesture password, iCloud backup
9. More: card color, home screen icon, waiting for you to discover~
About the In-App Subscription:
- "iNote Pro · Monthly Membership" for $0.49 / month
- "iNote Cloud 10 GB" for $18.49 / year
- "iNote Cloud 100 GB" for $106.99 / year
Your subscription will be billed through your Apple ID account after purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of your billing cycle. Renewal cannot be cancelled.
- Support New Widget Modes: Quick Note, Note Book, Todo, Memo & More
- Support New iPad Lock Screen Widget
Ratings and Reviews
This is a very handy app and it's free tier is awesome (pro tier is also surprisingly cheap)!
Fantastic note taking app with keyboard (I use apple pencil with notability and goodnotes), the tools this one provides are very comprehensive with visually minimum learning curve. I would say they provide all the essential tools and I personally find that's all I need.
I like how simple, clean, but handy it is. Compare to other note taking apps that comes with all the fancy functionality but requires finding tutorials online to learn using it and keeping a cheatsheet for just note taking, I definitely prefer this one.
I've been using products from this developer for years. All the productivity tools are very handy with cute UI's.
My Favorite Notes app
I’ve tried many and this is best! I like how easy it is to keep my notes organized and to set up folder projects.
Great Notes App But…..
This app is great for taking notes, however, the iCloud sync doesn’t work as seamlessly because it doesn’t sync automatically. Hopefully the developers improve this feature, at the moment you have to manually restore your data to other devices. If you use different devices often then you’ll find this very annoying.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- iDaily Corp.
- 199.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © iDaily Media
- In-App Purchases
- iNote Pro · Monthly Membership $0.49
- iNote Pro $3.99
- iNote Cloud 10GB Month Special $1.49
- iNote Cloud 10 GB Monthly Plan $1.99
- iNote Cloud 10 GB Yearly Plan $18.49
- iNote Cloud 10 GB Special Plan $13.99
- Coffee for Developer $2.99
- iNote Reset Passcode $0.99
- Coffee for Designer $4.99
- iNote Cloud 100 GB Special $90.99