● Smart technology that allows users to set personal safewords that trigger different responses depending on the severity of the situation, from uncomfortable to an emergency
● Voice-activated, easy-to-use and hands-free SOS lifeline for situations in which users cannot use their hands or may feel unsafe to publicly use their phone
● Contact emergency services by dialling your local emergency number in over 240 countries, or use E911 to provide your geolocation to emergency response in the US and Canada
● Friends and family location updates that allows designated friends, family, and loved ones to view location in real-time of users
● Ability to notify users’ designated friends, family, and loved ones instantly with live audio and video stream to monitor unsafe or uncomfortable situations
As mentioned on ABC, CNN, CBS, USA TODAY, STARS AND STRIPES
- We are continuously working to improve the UrSafe app. This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Has to be constantly on
I just downloaded it. I like it so far, but I think it has to constantly on in order for it to hear your safe word? I know that it can hear me when the top left of my phone is red. I can see how some would not always want it listening to you but I would want it listening to me even if the app is not on so that it can hear my safe word at any given time. It would also be nice if it vibrated to let you know it heard you, in case you’re not able to actually look at your phone because it was in your pocket. Is there a way to have this work with your Apple Watch?
I heard about this app on my local new and downloaded. I like the app although it’s new to me I’ve asked my family and friends to use it. I think that it’s a great idea and I’m willing to grow with their updates and changes! I agree that there would a vibration and work with smartwatches so you will know activation has started.
When you open the app within 3 seconds it will automatically activate SOS and get crazy sending notifications even after you disable it. I can’t even go to settings without the app sending my contacts a notification. Disabling SOS last 3 seconds, then it activates on its own and pushes emergency notifications all over again. The safe word is irrelevant since it will text your contacts when there’s NO emergency.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- URSAFE LLC
- 69.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © URSAFE LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Ursafe Premium $4.99
- Ursafe Single Use $0.99
- Ursafe Premium No Free Trial $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.