KeePassium Pro is the full version of KeePassium Password Manager. This app offers a lifetime license as a one-time purchase.
• All premium features (current and future)
• Lifetime email support
• No in-app purchases
• Added: Offline caching: when database is unreachable, load latest local copy
• Added: Customizable download timeout for each database
• Improved: Default download timeout reduced from 15 to 10 seconds
• Improved: Easier copying from a newly created entry [thanks, u/uschrisf and u/Vakke]
• Improved: macOS: show the actual file path in File Info dialog
• Fixed: macOS: Quick AutoFill now also works on macOS
• Fixed: Empty window on iPad when launching in Split View mode [thanks, G]
• Fixed: Passwords were not colored in some cases [thanks, Jan]
• Fixed: AutoFill could use a wrong directory after freemium-to-Pro upgrade [thanks, ARK]
• Fixed: AutoFill could lock up the database when running low on memory [thanks, Tim]
• Fixed: Deserialization of pre-1.28 database settings
• Fixed: macOS: `Remove Master Keys` could miss some files in AutoFill
• Fixed: macOS: Some texts appeared truncated
• Fixed: New attachments did not export properly via `Save As` menu [thanks, Andreas]
• Fixed: AutoFill failed to show biometric unlock (regression in 1.28.97) [thanks, Ville]
• Fixed: Buttons in passcode input screen could be covered by keyboard [thanks, Ville]
• Fixed: AutoFill sometimes mishandled several perfect matches [thanks, loeffelpan]
• Fixed: AutoFill sometimes opened an empty window [thanks, Nico]
Ratings and Reviews
Shut up and take my money!
KeePassium is truly a “Shut up and take my money!” app. I’d used other iOS ports of KeePass, but they weren’t seamless. If did something in the wrong order, I could lose a password in a sync; as a result, I tied myself to the desktop when making new passwords. With KeePassium seamless storage in iOS Files app, I’m fearless. It’s great being fully manage my passwords, whether away or home. The integration into the iOS auto-fill feature is really great too. I don’t need the Pro version, but I’m buying it to support the effort. I might try out separate databases for work with it and get the family to use it. ETA: the color-coded password display is a nice touch. It makes it much easier to distinguish digit, letter, and punctuation.
The work of a perfectionist!
I read a lot about the KeePass format and how it is the choice of security conscious people, tried all the other apps in the App Store and found them lacking in different respects. Either outdated, ad supported (yikes), analytics (yuck) or ugly. I might be a bit of iOS snob, but I like my apps pretty and intuitive : ) The only one that came close was Strongbox. Enter KeePassium. The developer has managed to pair a robust and time tested open source cryptography with the polish, ease of use and professional design of what a premium app should look and perform like. You don't feel like you're compromising on aesthetics and usability by using open source - in short the app has it all! Excellent job!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback! I love how you appreciated all the right parts about KeePassium.
Fantastic! I wish I could buy it several times!
KeePassium Pro is quickly turning into the favorite app on my iPhone! I am very particular about who I trust with my passwords, and have always wanted an open source, completely offline app that supports the KeePass format and Yubikey. This little gem does all of this while managing to stay lightweight and aesthetically pleasing. The developer is very responsive and enthusiastic, updates are dispatched in a timely fashion, in a word - I think I have found my favorite password manager!
P.S Hopefully we will see history management soon.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andrei Popleteev
- 21.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Andrei Popleteev
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.