Nightcam is a perfect photo editing app for enhancing photos taken at night on any iPhone.
- AI-based low light image enhancement algorithm
- Shooting in high quality
- Adjusting exposure duration, ISO, white balance, and lens position.
- High quality low light photos
- Self-timer, torch, geotag, grid, level, zoom options.
- Tripod Mode.
- Real-time histogram for better photo capturing.
- Built-in metadata viewer.
Nightcam Pro Subscription
Access all features of Nightcam with Nightcam Pro. Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Visit rayinformatics.com/contact for support and feedback.
We are happy to receive your positive feedback about Nightcam. We keep improving the app and try to give you the best possible experience. Here's what we have done in this update:
- iOS 16 optimization.
- We've made major improvements to the app's UI/UX, functionality, and speed.
- We added timer and torch.
- We added real-time histogram.
- We added the tripod mode. Now you can take great night photos with this mode.
- We added the grid and level options.
- Zoom functionality, 1x to 6x, was added to the camera.
- Geotag option was added.
- We improved the manual camera by adding the manual focus feature.
- Manual camera settings has been improved.
- Built-in metadata viewer added.
- Camera UI has been redesigned for iPad.
- We fixed a bug that caused a crash when capturing photo in iOS 16.
- Minor bugs has been solved.
Please contact us via email@example.com if you have any other bug reports.
If you're enjoying Nightcam, please consider leaving a review on the App Store. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
I am surprised at the image quality I got photographing a black figure in a dark room at night. It does require a steady hand or a tripod for prolonged exposure (about a full two count) but the clarity is impressive. It obviously can’t perform miracles but images are more vibrant than in reality so the exposures are very good. On the downside (and the reason I didn’t rate it higher) it asks for a review with virtually every. Single. Photo. So hopefully writing this will be the end of that annoyance on an otherwise very good app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your nice review
I’m buying all of the low light camera apps but there’s no point when they cannot beat the native camera’s night mode. This one doesn’t. Now there is one app that can beat iPhones night mode and only one app has been the champion for years. That is of course Cortex Cam. Cortex camera is also cheaper (at least it was when I bought it). So yeah I’m literally redirecting people to cortex camera because I want more than anything for someone to be pushed to create a GREAT low light camera. And you guys haven’t pushed far enough. Let’s face it, iPhones native camera is crap for low light. I want someone to make the Pixel’s night sight come to iPhone. It might be possible since a lot of the pixels tech relies on great software. And again cortex cam has this quality others just can’t seam to match. 1/5 stars for being just like all the other apps that do no good. I want to see an overhaul. It doesn’t necessarily need to make photos brighter like some people demand, it just needs to offer higher quality images in low light. No sharpening or over saturation like Apple’s built in camera does. Just something genuinely better from the eye of a true photographer. I’m waiting. I’d pay $50 for Google’s night sight on iPhone if it was possible.
UPDATE ON: Not so good...// ITS GOOD NOW
I use an iPhone X. They fixed the crashing, and for a FREE APP, it does really well!! “Note for devs”: I’d just suggest to boost Auto Expose a bit, because it usually ends up dark still...”:End note” I usually have to use manual to get a good picture. But other than that, it’s actually a great app. It does its job.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry that you had a problem with the app. Could you please update the app. Please let us know if the problem regarding the app persists after the update.
Edit: We improved auto exposure and noise reduction. We would like to know your thoughts regarding the app with the latest update.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ahmet Serdar Karadeniz
- 41.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2019 Ahmet Serdar Karadeniz. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Nightcam Pro Yearly $13.99
- Nightcam Pro Monthly $2.99
- Nightcam Pro Lifetime $34.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.