Do you feel like a true knight, mage or archer? Try Magic Streets, the location based RPG game. This multiplayer GPS game takes place in your local neighborhood and brings the gameplay of the classic RPGs to it. The game is played in an endless open fantasy world where strangers, dungeons, traders, chests and craft stations can be found. But be aware, there are also dangerous enemy creatures lurking around! Level your character, build your own equipment, complete quests, join a guild and build your own perfect hero!
Feel free to join the Magic Streets discord server to talk about the game, report bugs or share improvements: https://discord.gg/UBx7KfA
Able to play while at home or work:
- Large interaction range with a lot of spawns, the interaction range can be further increased with the Vision skill.
- Build your own Settlement which offers several benefits which can used without having to travel!
- Build watch towers to travel to previous visited locations without having to go outside.
- Use guild portals to travel to the locations of other guild members!
Fully customizable character:
- Craft your own weapons and armor.
- Improve your skills to build the perfect Knight, Mage or Archer.
- Collect and build your own companion.
- 30 unique armor sets and over 100 unique weapons!
Fun and challenging battle system:
- Unique and challenging battle system.
- Equip the right weapon for the right encounter.
- Clear dungeons.
- Rescue strangers from enemies.
- Explore your neighborhood using GPS to find traders, resources, chest, enemies and more.
- Complete the main and sub storyline.
- Use the portal to travel between the upper and dark underworld where tougher opponents await.
- Build craft stations on the map to craft your own unique equipment!
- Talk to strangers to get new quests or complete the daily challenges.
- Join a guild to chat, trade and complete challenges together!
Give Magic Streets a try now and send me a message if you know good improvements for the game.
- Added new functionality to the live events system.
- Improved displayed prices in the guild trade tab.
- Gaining additional storage space from events, challenges & promotions does not increase the price of additional storage in the shop anymore.
- Multiple small stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
The game is constantly being improved. Right now, it’s in a pretty sweet spot: it’s well balanced, there’s lots to do, and progressing has a good pace and feels rewarding. Guilds recently blossomed from weird and random to actual communities with chat and a fun array of specific goals you and your guildmates can work together to complete. The revamped guild system has been a huge invitation back into the game for me after having drifted away for over a month back when the difficulty was more punishing than rewarding, and the January 2021 update basically perfected Settlements and Watch Towers. I do prefer location-based games with higher concepts and richer aesthetics, but I guess that those scare people because Geomon was nuked, CodeRunner was abandoned, and Ingress, despite being the foundation upon which Pokémon Go and Wizards Unite was built, continues to wallow in relative obscurity. Anyway, I can’t fault this game for not trying to mess with my head and pretending to secretly not be a game. It’s fun, it’s engaging, it’s RESPONSIVE (I’m frowning at you, Pokemon Go), it’s rewarding. I don’t often give out five-star scores, but I’ve given this some serious thought and it just deserves one. Join us! Have fun!
Refreshing and new
This is a great game. Definitely not easy. It’s a good challenge. I just wish quests were a little easier since sometimes it asks you to go as far as 3 miles to complete them. And it’s tricky trying to get everything for crafting as well. Good luck and happy hunting!
It’s decently entertaining but I noticed a huge issue
So, I played through the game a little and it’s not bad. There’s not too much going on, so I’m guessing it’s going to have some significant future updates. My issue with this game doesn’t really have anything to do with the gameplay. If you have the Apple Arcade and play Towers Of Everland, you may recognize nearly every monster in this game. This game nearly copied and pasted every single monster from Towers Of Everland. I’m all for supporting new games and indie developers, but I believe that developers should use their own character models instead of copying them from another game.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Frank Slofstra
- 491.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Build it Games
- In-App Purchases
- Special level up offer $4.99
- Basic special offer $1.99
- Remove All Ads $9.99
- Large Gems Pack $11.99
- Medium Gems Pack $3.99
- Premium Rewards $4.99
- Big special offer $9.99
- Small Gems Pack $0.99
- Extra Large pack of Gems $24.99
- Serious Large Gems Pack $49.99