Our screens are so big nowadays, why not give some permanent space to the camera!
> Did you ever run into someone while looking at your screen?
> Did you ever step into something nasty while looking at your screen?
> Are you sometimes too embarrassed to open the camera app in public, to check your looks?
> Did you ever get caught by surprise when people entered the room from behind?
> What is your kid doing while you are surfing?
> Are you Bored? Tap Shuffle to randomly see popular web sites.
> Want to quickly take a picture/video while surfing the web?
With SurfNWalk you can see where you are going, while you are surfing on your phone. The camera view shows the front camera and this way you can avoid walking into people, walking into dog droppings, and even monitor the traffic light while waiting at the crossing.
You can switch to selfie mode to quickly check your looks, or watch/monitor when someone is walking up to you from behind, you can quickly *hide* the camera by tapping the arrow down.
Monitor your kids while playing by using your mobile, watch TV and surf simultaneously.
For apps that have a web site, you can also use those in browser mode, like Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
Swipe left or right on the camera image to go back and forward in your browser.
- Video size large/small
- Video flip to back and front camera
- Change video to the top/bottom of the screen
- Hide the camera view - sneak peek
- Record videos
- Take Photos
- Disable camera sound
- Browser only mode - uses a bit less energy
- Add your preferred search engine
- Tap the shuffle icon to randomly show the most favorite man/women/gender-neutral sites, you can set your gender preference in the settings
- Incognito browsing mode - your history is not recorded
- Private searching with DuckDuckGo - long tap on the privacy word to switch between Google and DuckDuckGo (this does not block cookies)
- Quick one-hand access to all your social sites
- Quick one-hand access to your favorite sites
- Add your own bookmarks, fill them once and you will love the shortcut
- Clear browsing history
- Safari Reader mode supported
- Easy to use with one hand
- Left-hand mode - rearranges the icons for you left-handers
- Popular web tools at hand, click the wrench icon
- Settings are synced in iCloud
Local language support for Spanish, German, French and Chinese.
Important bug fix for camera support.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Robin Bollen
- 16 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 13.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © (c) 2020 Robin Bollen.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Advertising $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.