Pixelsense is a complete and professional photo editor. It's designed exclusively for iPadOS and provides a series of desktop-class photo editing features. It supports editing RAW camera files.
Desktop-class photo editing experience
• RAW Editing: Open and tweak RAW camera files, save non-destructively, or export as JPG.
• Curves Tools: RGB Curves, Lab Curves, CMYK Curves, Hue Curves(Hue Vs Hue, Hue Vs Sat, Hue Vs Lum, Lum Vs Sat, Sat Vs Sat).
• Bokeh Effects：Bringing DSLR-like photography to you with beautiful bokeh effects usually achievable only with a professional large aperture camera.
• Selective masks: Brush, Radial, Linear, Mirror, Color, Luminance.
• Adjustment Layer: Blending those extensive adjustment tools with Blend Modes, and apply to a special color channel or all color channels.
• Face Beautify: Skin-Smoothing, Skin-Whitening, Facial Reshaping, Facial Enhancement, and more.
• Photo Correction: Crop, Rotate, Flip, Straighten, Camera Correction(Stretch, Wide, Fisheye, Zoom), Horizontal Skew, Vertical Skew, Transformation Tools.
• Batch Processing: Apply edits to many photos at once.
• History Actions: Undo/Redo and re-editing your edits, Copy Edits, Paste Edits, Apply Last Edits, Revert to original.
Extensive adjustment tools
• Light Adjustments: Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks.
• Color Adjustments: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation, Hue, Skin Tone, Fade.
• Color Grading: Selective Color, Color Wheels, Split Toning, Color Balance, HSL Adjustment, Color Toning, Replace Color, Levels, Channel Mixer, Black & White & Monochrome, Match Color, Color Lookup(LUT).
• Details Enhancement: Clarity, Dehaze, HDR, Sharpen, Bloom, Denoise, Denoise Color.
• Effect Tools: Neon Effect, Grain, Vignette, Fringing.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing all-in-one photo-editing app!
Am I the first reviewer? How did anyone miss this gem? It does many of the things professional Adobe photo-editing software does, all for one low price. Especially love the brush-editing effects option. This feature is very difficult to find without a subscription. And what's more, it does all this in landscape mode, which is a necessity for professional photo editing. Highly recommend Pixelsense!
It’s a good app
I was the first to buy and review. I’ve spoken to the developer once and it’s been silent sense. This app is good but has a few bugs that definitely need to be sorted. It’s been 9 months Did the developer abandon this app?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Zhan QiaoXia
- 57.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Pixelsense
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.