“Zindagi” is a mobile application envisaging drug abuse free Pakistan. The Ministry of Narcotics Control & UNODC suggests an innovative approach to control drugs use in collaboration with PSCA. This app aims to revolutionize the prevention and treatment of drug abuse. It is designed to provide support and educate people to reduce drug dependency in schools, communities and the workplace.This app features the complete collection of drug awareness, drug prevention & treatment, rehabs locations, success stories and supportive community to help and meditate drug victims.
1. Drug Awareness: Protecting our nation’s youth from the hazards of drugs is among the most important responsibilities of the Ministry of Narcotics Control & UNODC. This app will provide an overview of drugs, it's hazards and how addicts behaves towards it.
2. Drug Prevention and Treatment: Sharing of effective treatment approaches for drug abuse and addiction.
3. Rehabilitation/Success Stories: Effectiveness of the rehabilitated patients have been shared.
4. Location of nearby Rehab Centers & Medical Care: Locations of registered Rehab centers has been shared with the public.Why? Drug abuse is an increasing problem and prevention should be a priority in all of our society.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Misguiding and bugs
Will change as soon as you improve the app. The menu is white over white and I can’t read anything. The information is misguiding as the research I’ve done this is very misguiding people. Contact me for help.
- Punjab Safe Cities Authority
- 104.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Punjab Safe Cities Authority
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.