This is an AuV3 fx
• True stereo reverberator
• Amazingly lush and beautiful
• Shimmer kind effect, harmonizer
• Two ultra low latency pitch shifters
• All-Pass delays fine tuning of the main and feedback sections
• Two mixable input sources for the feedback section
• Independent Dry/Wet Control
• External sidechain input and multiple outputs support (only available in hosts supporting sidechain and multi-out)
• Includes various presets for inspiration
• iOS Audio Unit V3 - Universal (iPad/iPhone)
Designed for ethereal lush sound textures and dreamy space reflection, FAC Alteza is the perfect solution to bring your instruments to heaven in no time. Thanks to a powerfull feedback section containing, inter alia, two pitch shifters, the unit is able to deliver the very typical "Shimmer" sound kind effect very much prized by musicians that are making ambient music, or any kind of music that needs to be carried by a fabulous angelic evolving choir section.
FAC Alteza is definitely not "another shimmer reverb..." effect because it comes with additional parameters that make it very versatile. A particular attention to each part of the signal path was necessary to reach this level of high-end quality.
Here some features that make FAC Alteza an outstanding unit:
• the input signal is not monoized by default, a knob allows to control the width of the input stereo image before reaching the reverb
• the topology of the effect, based upon a series of All-Pass delays, allows to control the intrasec characteristics of the reverberation
• the number of All-Pass delays per stage and the echo density are alterable in the main section and in the feedback section
• two ultra low latency pitch shifters deliver progressive pitch-shifting of the reverberation tail or the input signal
• the feedback section contains a source knob to control the source of the signal, from the original input to the reverb
• the wet signal can be ducked by an external signal provided by the host
• Addition of multiple output support: stage 3 can be routed to an external bus (Warning: host must support multi-out)
• Both size knobs are now merged to a single parameter
• Addition of new presets
• Improvement of the reverb engine
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Incredible Reverb, beautiful and LUSH
Fred has not put out an average or even above average app yet, they are all just incredible. And not just incredible and niche effects you’ll only use once or twice but I use all of Fred’s plugins on all of my mixes. Alteza is the first reverb on iOS that can challenge Blackhole by Eventide and in some ways it is just better. Perfect for making anything ethereal and infinitely interesting. I would have happily paid 3 times the price for such a lush and dynamic reverb...Amazing work Fred.
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING iOS AUv3 REVERB
Yet another winning creative audio application from the genius mind of Fred Anton Corvest. Easily equaling if not exceeding the capabilities of hardware & software reverb units priced exponentially higher than the incredibly reasonable cost of this app. Laden with features and includes all of the essential standard support in all aspects we’ve come to expect from this developer. Don’t hesitate on this one!
The Sound Test Room review
After watching The Sound Test Room review of this in preview, I instantly put in on pre-order. I got it and ran it as soon as I could, and it does NOT disappoint! This effect is incredible, and is practically an instrument all by itself! Don’t pass this up.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Frederic Corvest
- 13.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- ©2017-2021 FAC Fred Anton Corvest
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.