A GROUNDBREAKING DIABLO EXPERIENCE
Diablo Immortal™ is a brand-new mobile game from Blizzard Entertainment. A genre-defining action role playing game series set between the events of Diablo® II: Lord of Destruction® and Diablo III®.
Clash with armies of demons, collect epic loot, and gain unimaginable power.
Explore the dark realm of Sanctuary like never before, now a massively multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG) where angels and demons wage an endless war over dominion of the mortal realm. Join forces with other players on an epic quest to collect the shattered fragments of the corrupted Worldstone and prevent the Lord of Terror’s return.
Fans of Diablo and new players alike will embark on new adventures across a vast open world RPG game.
SLAY YOUR WAY
Customize your character and gear! Diablo Immortal gives you unprecedented flexibility to be who you want to be in the vast MMORPG world of Sanctuary.
- Barbarian, Demon Hunter, Necromancer, Crusader, Monk, and Wizard: Choose from six highly iconic and customizable classes.
- Gain new abilities with each successful encounter and clash to become the most powerful player in the arena of war.
- Gear up with all-new set items and legendary weapons.
- Level up your favorite weapons so they can grow in power alongside you.
VISCERAL, FAST-PACED COMBAT
Peerless MMORPG gaming experience delivering the best PC mechanics into snappy, intuitive controls on your mobile device.
- Always feel at command. Whether you’re on a raid or fighting hordes of demons solo.
- Directional controls make it easy to move heroes around the world
- Activating a skill is as easy as holding a thumb down on a skill to aim, then release to unleash hell on your foes.
- Cross-platform and cross save - Experience role playing games online with your PC or Mobile
EXPLORE A VAST WORLD
From the war-torn surroundings of Wortham to the grand city of Westmarch and the shadows of the Bilefen Jungle - Players have a vast world in front of them to explore.
- Your journey will take you through changing landscapes and ever evolving challenges.
- Experience a rich Diablo story packed with quests, bosses, and challenges the Diablo series has never seen, including raids in huge ever-changing dungeons.
- Diablo Immortal has something for everyone whether you enjoy fighting through endless dungeons or spending your time uncovering every corner of the world.
A MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE
Players will have countless opportunities to meet and socialize with their fellow adventurers in the world of Sanctuary. Whether it's jumping into the arena of battle, embarking on a raid through the shadows of a dungeon, or upgrading gear - Diablo Immortal is here to support a rich MMORPG experience.
©2022 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. and NetEase, Inc. All rights reserved. Diablo Immortal, Diablo, and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Turns out that fighting Diablo Immortal’s monstrous hordes is a heavenly experience. The flashy, frenetic combat never fails to satisfy with touch controls and controllers, and discovering powerful gear can completely change play styles in amazing ways. Friends can help defeat demons in dungeons or, later, take the fight to other players in online battlegrounds. Whether we play for 10 minutes or an evening, the sheer variety of dungeons and challenges ensures we have a fiendishly good time in our pursuit of ultimate power.
Just as awesome as Diablo for PC
Diablo is by far the best RPG game there is. I am constantly amazed by how much effort and creativity they put into this game. The stories, the many different side quests and visual effects and graphics make this the most enjoyable experience. I thoroughly enjoy Diablo Immortal and just love playing it on my iPad. I used to play Diablo III on PC but I see no downside of playing it on a mobile device. On the contrary, it’s more enjoyable. Don’t let all these negative reviews stir you away from this game and form your own opinion. Most who complain are those that have no patience to build a character from scratch or are those who are used to cheating their way through the game with hacks for unique drops etc. You can definitely play this game without spending any money, it just takes a bit longer. I would prefer a monthly subscription instead and I hope that’s something they are considering in the long run. Despite everything I know of no other game where everything is thought out so well and people are so passionate about it to give you the best gaming experience possible. I love how you can change the look of your characters, make them unique and your own. There are so many different things to do and all the locations and decorations are just gorgeous plus all the sounds give you the feeling you are in the game with your character. Best decision to make this available for mobile devices and I hope that will be considered for Diablo IV as well.
Best Mobile Game I’ve played yet!
I gotta say I really love this game. I haven’t tried it yet on PC so I can’t speak for that aspect but for Mobile phones this game is phenomenal! It reminds me of playing WOW for the first time almost because there are so many players on doing stuff and that you can randomly meet and group up with. Fair warning I wouldn’t personally buy into the micro transactions bc some moron streamer tried to max a char in less than a month and wasted $25k like a moron in the process doing so. If you want to be completely maxed out on every single item and gem stupid fast and without it you won’t enjoy the game then definitely don’t play this. But if you loved Diablo 3 or others in the series and enjoy a good story and free to play Diablo style combat with just some amazing gear options and how you can swap gems and ranks of gear between items of the same slot without any cost instantly is fantastic. Extracting the legendary essence from awesome legendaries and then being able to reapply them over another legendary item’s skill of the same slot is amazing too…just gotta extract the legendary once and you can apply it as many times to new ones as you want. Honestly just amazing! I really love this game so far! I haven’t beaten the entire campaign just yet. Think I am at the last boss now but I’m like Paragon rank 8 already and it’s been a ton of fun!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- 3.4 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2022 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. and NetEase, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Pack of 7200 Eternal Orbs $99.99
- Beginner's Pack $0.99
- Seeker's Supplies $5.99
- Mad King's Breach Trove $0.99
- Empowered Battle Pass $4.99
- Boon of Plenty $9.99
- Rift-Runner’s Supplies $9.99
- Pack of 1650 Eternal Orbs $24.99
- Collector's Empowered BP $14.99
- Aspirant’s Supplies $8.99