Podcast player: Podurama 9+
Easy app for iphone, mac, web
- Offers In-App Purchases
Early users who register on the app now will get free data sync between mobile and mac OS apps.
Podurama is the best free Podcast player for mobile, tablet, MacOS and web with no ads.
Do you find it hard to come across new podcasts? Not anymore, we will recommend you the best podcasts based on the genres you choose and your current shows. It can save you many hours spent every week on looking for the next interesting podcast. You will also be able to check out the trending episodes and shows every week filtered by genre.
If you listen to many podcasts, we have the best features to organize all your podcasts. They can split based on genres, custom tags and you can view all the recent episodes at once from all your favourite podcasts.
Do you remember your favourite episodes from last year or want to know how many podcasts you are listening in a week. You can do all that now. You can also add notes to your favourite episodes and make it public if you want to share it with the community.
Some of the other features:
- To sort favourite podcast episodes into tiers,
- To take notes for podcast episodes and making that notes private/public depending on whether you want to share it with the community,
- Keep track of listening patterns
- Search over 700K podcasts and millions of episodes,
- Create unlimited playlists,
- Offline listening,
- Custom rss feeds and lot more.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/podurama
- Search using AI chatbot
- Ability to notification reminders in Settings.
- Improved More Like this section.
- Improved custom rss feed pull.
- Option to auto-share episodes to twitter in Settings tab.
- Popular public playlists in Trending tab.
- Premium version
- Swipe down to refresh new episodes on home page.
- In any podcast page, after scrolling, tap on name at top to scroll to top.
- Option to view "Your Podcasts" in list view.
- Ability to hide discontinued podcasts.
- Siri suggestions(in beta)
- Filters in "New Episodes" page.
- Automatically add episodes to Queue in any Show settings.
- CarPlay fix for issue faced by some users.
- Ability to play episode snippets. Click on any episode to check out the feature.
- Updated CarPlay support
- Minor bug fixes
- Tab to see all your episode bookmarks.
- More like your subscribed podcasts section on home page.
- Option to add profile image in account settings.
- Ability to make your tags(folders) public and share with your friends.
- Ability to create collaborative playlists so that both you and your friends can add episodes to one playlist.
- Option to create a public playlist and share them with your followers. Others can only view this playlist unlike the collaborative playlist where your friends can also add episodes to it.
- Ability to bookmark at a specific point in audio and also add comments.
- Related/Similar podcasts in every podcast page.
- Auto-download and Auto-delete episodes small bug fix.
- Listening stats (total time played, time saved etc)
- Smart Resume option in Advanced Settings(When ticked, old episodes resume from a few seconds earlier).
- Minimal UI
- Show popular episodes in every show page.
- Improved Queue sytem.
- More curated collections.
- Global filter in Advanced Settings to show "all podcasts" or only "unplayed" on each podcast page.
- Improved search with the ability to filter by genre and languages.
- Video podcasts
- Chapter support.
- Option to keep screen awake in advanced settings.
- Chromecast Support
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good. The features are well thought out, and work great. My only complaint is that the tags are treated like folders, when they're very different concepts. I would love to see true folders along side the tags system we currently have.
Nice, thorough app, with a couple minor annoyances
This app does a great job of enablng me to find new content, and of course listening to it. I definitely like it better than Apple's Podcasts app.
I do have a couple minor gripes, though. Clicking on anything seems to take a few attempts before it works for me. I use a Wacom tablet for input, and that might have something to do with it, but this issue doesn't happen in any other app I use. So I'm blaming Podurama and the way it handles input for this one.
Another little thing is that when viewing a scrollable list of podcasts, I can't use the page up and page down keys on my keyboard to scroll. I have to click and drag the scrollbar (once it appears--which is another thing that bugs me, not exclusive to Podurama). Just enable page up and page down support, please. Much quicker and easier!
Other than those nit-picky things, this is an excellent app!
It's easy to create playlists on the Mac which then sync to iOS for playing.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Podurama Ltd
- 54.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2020 Podurama Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 12 Month Premium Access $12.99
- Lifetime Premium $59.99
- 5 Year Premium $34.99
- 3 Month Premium Access $4.99
- 6 Month Premium Access $7.99