Users who register on the app now will get free lifetime access to our webApp and windows/Mac desktop app.All your data will be in sync.
Podurama is the best free Podcast player for mobile, tablet and web with no ads.
Do you find it hard to come across new podcasts? Not anymore, we will recommend you the best podcasts based on the genres you choose and your current shows. It can save you many hours spent every week on looking for the next interesting podcast. You will also be able to check out the trending episodes and shows every week filtered by genre.
If you listen to many podcasts, we have the best features to organize all your podcasts. They can split based on genres, custom tags and you can view all the recent episodes at once from all your favourite podcasts.
Do you remember your favourite episodes from last year or want to know how many podcasts you are listening in a week. You can do all that now. You can also add notes to your favourite episodes and make it public if you want to share it with the community.
Some of the other features:
- To sort favourite podcast episodes into tiers,
- To take notes for podcast episodes and making that notes private/public depending on whether you want to share it with the community,
- Keep track of listening patterns
- Search over 700K podcasts and millions of episodes,
- Create unlimited playlists,
- Offline listening,
- Custom rss feeds and lot more.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/podurama
- Automatically add episodes to Queue in any Show settings.
- CarPlay fix for issue faced by some users.
- Improved UI
- Ability to play episode snippets. Click on any episode to check out the feature.
- Updated CarPlay support
- Minor bug fixes
- Tab to see all your episode bookmarks.
- More like your subscribed podcasts section on home page.
- Option to add profile image in account settings.
- Ability to make your tags(folders) public and share with your friends.
- Ability to create collaborative playlists so that both you and your friends can add episodes to one playlist.
- Option to create a public playlist and share them with your followers. Others can only view this playlist unlike the collaborative playlist where your friends can also add episodes to it.
- Ability to bookmark at a specific point in audio and also add comments.
- Related/Similar podcasts in every podcast page.
- Auto-download and Auto-delete episodes small bug fix.
- Listening stats (total time played, time saved etc)
- Smart Resume option in Advanced Settings(When ticked, old episodes resume from a few seconds earlier).
- Minimal UI
- Show popular episodes in every show page.
- Improved Queue sytem.
- More curated collections.
- Global filter in Advanced Settings to show "all podcasts" or only "unplayed" on each podcast page.
- Improved search with the ability to filter by genre and languages.
- Video podcasts
- Chapter support.
- Option to keep screen awake in advanced settings.
- Chromecast Support
Ratings and Reviews
Hands down the best podcast app out there!!
I’ve tried MANY but none had all the features I wanted — many of which honestly weren’t so far-fetched or fancy — but this app, quite unexpectedly, had them and more. One of the key things I needed in an app was to allow me to create playlists quickly and easily for all the different categories of stuff I listen to. This app allows you to do so AND lets you tag things, which I ca. See coming in handy.
It’s got a ton of features which makes it the most intuitive app out there. I don’t often leave reviews but I wanna thank you guys and recommend that others sign up ASAP for the free sync (because it works phenomenally).
App cost me $14; cannot recommend at all
I submitted this feedback to the developers as well, but received no response. I pay for cellular data by the gig, so the first thing I did after downloading the app was use the app's settings to turn cellular data off for downloads and streaming. Still (with those settings off), the app used 1.4gb of data overnight downloading podcasts. As someone who is meticulous about data consumption, this was an unacceptable surprise.
Separately, I experienced other buggy issues. When another podcast automatically starts after one has concluded, the audio was always silent. I had to pause and unpause in order to hear the podcast. Also, while I could unpause podcasts using my Bluetooth controls, I could not pause podcasts using the controls. This is something I only experienced in this app, and it never occurs when using another audio app.
Given the bugs and the unacceptable behavior of the app's settings, this is a 1 star app that I can't recommend to anyone. Deleted.
Finally a complete podcast app!
I’ve been through so many podcasts apps in the last 2 years, I’ve lost count. Each app had small issues that made them difficult to stick with. I needed an app with playlist, folders (tags), and a web version. This app has them all, and they work (and sync) flawlessly. Player FM was the closest I’ve found with everything I need, but it would lose place when you switched to CarPlay or AirPods. Podurama is always synced to the last played location no matter where you listen.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Podurama Ltd
- 95.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2020 Podurama Ltd.