Meet Rephysio, an amazing app used to perform rehabilitation at home or in dedicated places. A modern rehabilitation solution on your smartphone! The app contains over 1000 exercises prepared by highly qualified physiotherapists, thanks to which each set of exercises is carefully prepared for both beginners and advanced. Rephysio will guide you through all the exercises with detailed video instructions on how to perform them.
The best features of the app:
• Over 1000 dedicated exercises
• 14 rehabilitation categories
• Individual consultations and therapies
• Tailored exercise schedule
• Tracking exercise status
• Levels of session advancement
• Video instruction for each exercise
• Detailed information about exercises
• Tips for treating the condition
• Dark theme
In addition to the basic categories - in the app you can also order a special dedicated individual plan created only for the person ordering. Ordering such a plan gives us the opportunity to consult in the form of a live chat with a physiotherapist - who, based on our guidelines, diseases and recommendations, will create for you a consultation or a dedicated exercise plan.
Basic categories of rehabilitation:
• Lumbar spine
• Neck spine
• Round back
• Flat backs
• Senior's zone
• Upper limbs
• Lower limbs
• Parkinson's disease
• Multiple sclerosis
• Facial nerve palsy
All categories are divided into sets and then into sessions. Each session has a specific level of exercise, according to a specially prepared rehabilitation program. If any set or session is a problem, you should consult the exercises with your physiotherapists.
The app tracks the progress of rehabilitation and automatically saves the last state of the exercise so that the next time you start the app, you can easily go to the last saved exercise. Thanks to this, you don't have to worry about accidentally closing the app or unloading your device.
Each exercise contains a detailed description of how to perform them, the number of repetitions and series, as well as the necessary information about the best place to perform and the necessary equipment, such as a skipping rope or exercise mat.
Rephysio has several languages, which is why the app adapts to the patient. A reminder of a session or exercise on different days of the week will allow you to tailor the app to your individual exercise preferences.
Not everyone likes the bright theme of the app, so we have introduced an amazing black theme, thanks to which we save battery and eyesight.
Terms and Conditions:
Please seek a doctor's advice in addition to using this app, and before making any medical decisions.
The advice given by this app does not replace the opinion of a medical professional and need to seek the advice of a physiotherapist or doctor in addition to using the app before making any final decisions. If in any doubt, please consult a physiotherapist or doctor in addition to using this app, and before making any medical decisions.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EON 46 APPCORE SP Z O O FUMI STUDIO SP Z O O SPOLKA JAWNA
- 50.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © EON46
- In-App Purchases
- One month subscription $5.49
- Lumbar Spine One Month $2.49
- Twelve months subscription $55.99
- Round Back One Month $2.49
- Hip-joint One Month $1.99
- Pregnancy Exercises One Month $1.99
- Dysarthria One Month $1.99
- Facial Palsy One Month $1.99
- Multiple Sclerosis One Month $1.99
- Lower Limbs One Month $1.99