An Introduction to the Dehcho Dene Language
The Deh Cho Friendship Centre is pleased to present this interactive resource to learn basic Dene Zhatie ( South Slavey) for ages 3 and up, with audio and images of the Dehcho Region of the Northwest Territories of Canada. Watch demonstrations of traditional cultural activities performed by community members, hear the language in use, learn basic sounds and words of Dene Zhatie in an entertaining environment developed for children, but of interest to all ages.
- Learn the sounds of the Dene Zhatie alphabet, and basic words like colors, numbers, food and more with short entertaining video clips
- Designed to be easy to use and appealing to small children
- See and hear the language in use by Dehcho community members
- Watch demonstrations of traditional activities such as preparing country foods, beading, drumming while learning the language
- See images and video of the beautiful Dehcho Region of the Northwest Territories and its communities
- An online version of the resource is available at Gudeh.com for use on desktop computers and laptops
Notes: Application is designed to be used in landscape orientation and for use with IOS6 and above. Resource does not require an internet connection once installed to view content. An online version of the resource is available at Gudeh.com for use on desktop computers and laptops
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.