Cacti is an AI-Powered Photo Vault.
Store your private and intimate photos on Cacti's on-device 256-bit AES encrypted vault.
Cacti is powered by a strong AI to automatically detect private and intimate photos in your Photos Library. Our AI algorithm is years worth effort to help you find intimate photos easily. You don't have to browse through tens of thousands of your photos to find those that belong in a secure vault. Our algorithm will suggest photos that are most likely private and intimate so you can hide them in a few taps. The best part is that this AI algorithm works right on your device; your data never leaves your device; Cacti can work without access to the internet (provided your photos are not in iCloud).
Cacti allows you to store your photos in a highly secure 256-bit AES encrypted vault to ensure the privacy and security you need. Cacti Vault is protected by your passphrase. You may also use Touch ID, or Face ID to unlock your vault. You can also add photos that are not detected by our algorithm directly into the vault. To ensure there is no possible hacking, we do not allow your data to leave your device. All photos remain securely stored in a passphrase protected encrypted vault on your device. They are not uploaded to our or any other servers at any time. This is the ultimate privacy tool.
At Cacti, we value your identity, safety, and privacy. You don't have to sign up to use the service. There is no concept of an account. Just download and use the app. You are anonymous, so is your data. We firmly believe that your data belongs to you and no one else. We do not ever gain access to your private photos.
Cacti Vault app works amazingly for the following.
- Identifying and suggesting private and intimate photos in your library.
- Securely storing photos in an encrypted vault.
- Organizing your sensitive photos in one place.
- Keeping your photos safe without compromising your identity or security.
- Securely sharing your intimate photos across platforms.
Uniqueness of Cacti.
- Our AI identifies private and intimate photos so that you don't have to manually find them.
- It is a highly secure encrypted vault.
- 100% Offline. View and add photos to your Cacti Vault without an active network connection. (The only exception is if you are adding photos that are on iCloud to your vault.)
- No uploads at any time. All data is stored on-device. Our AI works on-device.
- No Sign-ups. You and your data stay anonymous. Always.
- We are highly privacy-conscious, and want nothing to do with your private data.
Features of Cacti.
- Automatically detect private and intimate photos.
- Add photos from various sources right on the Cacti Vault app.
- 256-bit AES Encrypted vault.
- Touch ID and Face ID support to unlock your Vault.
- Change your Cacti app icon to be discrete.
- Use Cacti Share Extension to add photos to your Cacti Vault from any other app.
- The Clipboard feature lets you add photos into your Cacti Vault by just copying it from anywhere, even your macOS devices (if you have Universal Clipboard enabled).
- Secure share.
We don’t collect or harvest your data. We only collect the bare-minimum usage data to detect crashes and understand what features of the app is being used often. This data is pseudonymized, and we do not collect any data that can identify you.
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any question or queries.
Psst…hey…you! Are you still clicking and sending spicy pictures through untrusted platforms? Are you certain that they don't have a direct feed of what your camera sees? Have you heard of our lord and saviour "Cacti Secure Share", through which you can securely share photos in Cacti? Oh, what's that? But Cacti doesn't have a camera in which you can confidently click pictures and then share, you say?
Well, lo and behold, our second major update of 2022 now comes with a shiny new camera! No more worrying about who is spying on you. Just:
- Save to Vault.
- Share Securely through Cacti.
It's that simple!
All photos clicked in Cacti are encrypted and securely stored within the app by default. Once you unlock your Vault, Cacti then moves these pending photos to it, for more security. If your Vault is already unlocked, it just works automatically.
Also, hey, the ONE BAZILLION of you (okay, maybe I'm exaggerating on the number here) who requested for a selection menu to easily select and deselect all photos in a grid. Guess what? Well, we did not get the time to do this, we are sorry…just kidding…YES, WE DID IT! Go ahead, check it out.
Apart from all this, we also managed to fix two issues:
1. Once photos have been moved from the clipboard to the Vault, clipboard photos would then be cleared.
2. Made the buttons across the app look more consistent…because our designer was on top of our developers' heads to get it done, like an enlightened saint who won't budge from their meditation sitting on the crest of a mountain. Also, our designer is a cool soul, we love her!
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and easy to navigate
Major standout for me was it eliminates the painful process of going through older pictures to put in the vault by running the algorithm, but at the same time gives an option to upload a recently taken picture using clipboard. Overall, a good application!
Developer Response ,
Your words validate the philosophy we had while designing this app - to be an app that you don't spend a lot of time on. It's there to serve a purpose, and it will do that as efficiently as possible. We thank you for the 5 stars!
Non responsive via the app. Sent several message. Don’t waste your time or money.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for leaving a review. I’m sorry you had a bad experience with our support. I’d like to clarify that Cacti is completely free to use, there’s no in-app purchase or subscriptions.
I apologise if you were not able to reach us, could you please write to us at email@example.com and explain the issues you’re facing? We will get back to you quickly.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Labyrinth Technologies LLP
- 42 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Labyrinth Technologies LLP