Timezone Flags 4+
There is a many-to-many relation between countries and timezones: a timezone can span multiple countries and a country (e.g. Russia) can span multiple timezones. Unfortunately, the high number of countries and timezones on earth makes this relation very complex. Keeping track of the different times on earth is therefore not easy. But Timezone Flags solves this problem for you by displaying the country flag with the corresponding time in the menu bar.
Support: Click the "Send feedback" button in the app or email me at https://sannewald.com/#contact.
Timezone Flags 2.0.0 contains new features and improvements.
This version is completely redesigned and redeveloped from scratch.
- Variable representation of times e.g. with seconds (short, medium, long, full)
- The size of the icons in the menu bar can now be customized
- Timezones are now linked to countries, so only the relevant flags are displayed
- When items are rearranged in the menu bar, the change is adopted in the app
- Areas that are not assigned to a country (e.g. oceans) can also be added now
- When an item in the menu bar is clicked, all related information will be displayed
- It is now possible to change the type of the flag after adding it
- Flag alternatives can now also be selected initially
- The main window can be resized from now on
- New app icon that complies with the new Human Interface Guidelines
- Support for Intel and Apple Silicon architectures
- Warning when the application is closed and "Run app in background" is not enabled
- Massive performance improvements due to internal optimizations
- Synchronization with the system clock to display seconds more accurately
- Time is now also updated when blocking UI interactions are performed
- Use of monospaced fonts to eliminate display problems
- All flags have been replaced with scalable vector graphics
- Better "No menu bar items" section with animated flags
- Representation of items in the menu bar has been optimized for modern macOS versions
- Removed old dependencies, from now on at least macOS 12.0 is required
- Unfortunately, providing localizations takes too much time, so German has been removed
Due to massive internal optimizations, all existing preferences will be lost with this update. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks for your feature requests and feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your great review. I am very happy that you like Timezone Flags.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jonas Sannewald
- 37 MB
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Jonas Sannewald