5-on-5 Strategic Team Pokémon Battles!
Team up and take down the opposition in Pokémon’s first 5-on-5 strategic team battle game!
Join Trainers from around the world as they head for Aeos Island to compete in Unite Battles! In Unite Battles, Trainers face off in 5-on-5 team battles to see who can score the most points within the allotted time. Teamwork is key as you and your teammates defeat wild Pokémon, level up, evolve your own Pokémon, and work to prevent the opposing team from scoring points. Put your teamwork to the test, and take home the win!
• BATTLE IN STYLE: Take to the field while looking your best in Holowear! Thanks to a special technology developed using Aeos energy, Trainers can deck out their Pokémon in a variety of holographic outfits—with new styles arriving regularly!
• UNITE MOVES: Unleash the true power of your Pokémon with Unite Moves! Leverage these all-new Pokémon moves, which are only possible while in Unite Battles, and turn the tide of even the direst situations.
• RANK UP: Looking to prove how skilled you are? Participate in ranked matches, and earn points as you climb up the global leaderboard!
• COMMUNICATION IS KEY: Even the most skilled Trainers recognize how important communication is to their team’s success. Leverage signals, quick-chat messages, and—for the first time in a Pokémon title—voice chat to communicate and stay in sync with your team.
• CROSS-PLATFORM PLAY: Challenge Trainers from around the world to Unite Battles on the Nintendo SwitchTM system or on a compatible mobile device thanks to cross-platform support. Trainers may use their Pokémon Trainer Club account or Nintendo Account on both Nintendo Switch and mobile to easily keep their progress synced between devices.
Check out the official website for more information, and follow Pokémon UNITE on Twitter for all the latest news.
Official Website: http://PokemonUNITE.com/
Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/PokemonUNITE/
• This is a free-to-start game; optional in-game purchases available. Data charges may apply.
• An internet connection is required to play the game.
Ratings and Reviews
Please read this
So I have loved Pokémon ever since I was five, and I have honestly loved this game soooo much. I have played it practically every day since the mobile release. I enjoy the gameplay, the Pokémon they have to offer, playing competitively with my friends, and grinding working towards getting better and earning rewards. But my main is garchomp and objectively he’s a bad (not competitive) character. And I was grinding so hard for the stakeout holowear, and then all of a sudden with the season change and with no previous warning or notice of a time limit they remove it. I know it’s just a skin but I worked hard and even got to masters and never achieved the skin through luck so I tried getting it through holowear tickets. But now it’s gone and I’m never gonna be able to play my favorite character in such a cool skin, even when I have the human clothing counterpart. It may be dumb but it has really demotivated me from playing since the update, and I hope I can rekindle my love for the game but it’s been really frustrating seeing other people have it and me not be able to earn it when I worked so hard from the day I saw it.
Please fix your matchmaking
This game is ten out of ten and is great. Just matchmaking is way to unfair also losing one game in a row makes you play with bots which is annoying but I wanna talk about matchmaking. The thing is is that there is no actual determining on which ranks get played or not. Basically I just barely got into veteran all my team is veteran 1 or 2, while the enemy team is like veteran 5 or maybe even ultra, it tells that way because i have low ranked teamsters that I like to say don’t know what a Pokémon is but they just don’t know the concept of the game, unlike my opponents. Also I think it’s extremely unfair if your solo queuing and a random 5 man, (team of 5) shows up and destroys your team because they have coordination. I know that this is definitely not the games fault and just the fact that the game is trying to match make with other players of the same rank but I mean, it would be nice to not get 5 maned in solo queue. The last thing is that different ranked players should not be able to play with each other. I think that it’s dumb because you’ll have like your professional big brother playing with his younger brother who doesn’t know what the A button does. Like I mean this is what casual is for, not ranked. But ya this game is great and I really hope that you will fix matchmaking.
Fun then stressful
The game is beautiful, from the graphics in-game to the menu, the play style is very fun and gung-ho at first showing if you pick the right character, you can just bulldoze in standard. Then you unlock rank, and from the beginner rank to great-expert it gets very stressful. You’ll blame all kinds of things from the fact you can’t actually talk, your teammates are all focusing on one path in the first 5 minutes of the game, the skill gap, or even the age gap. I’m really competitive, and if you are too then I suggest you don’t play this game. It was enjoyable for the first three days then when I reached great class 3 I started to notice the big difference in how team oriented the teams aren’t. There’s no taking turns when it comes to character selection, so good luck if you’re playing a fan favorite Pokémon. No one will call the paths their taking leading to disorientation. The leveling system in-game is very shot and good luck if you have feeders on your team (teammates that will just kamikaze and level up your opponents). The respawn time is far too quick not leaving you enough time to score meaningful goals if you wipe the enemies on your path because they just come back 5 seconds later it seems. I really hope this game goes into the right direction because I really did enjoy it, but as for now it’s not enjoyable for anyone that wants to go competitive in it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Pokemon Company
- 810.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- ©2021 Pokémon. ©1995-2021 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc. ©2021 Tencent.
- In-App Purchases
- 490 Aeos gems $7.99
- 245 Aeos gems $3.99
- 1,220 Aeos gems $19.99
- 60 Aeos gems $0.99
- 2,450 Aeos gems $39.99
- 3,050 Aeos gems $49.99
- 6,000 Aeos gems $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.