5-on-5 Strategic Team Pokémon Battles!
Team up and take down the opposition in Pokémon’s first 5-on-5 strategic team battle game!
Join Trainers from around the world as they head for Aeos Island to compete in Unite Battles! In Unite Battles, Trainers face off in 5-on-5 team battles to see who can score the most points within the allotted time. Teamwork is key as you and your teammates defeat wild Pokémon, level up, evolve your own Pokémon, and work to prevent the opposing team from scoring points. Put your teamwork to the test, and take home the win!
• BATTLE IN STYLE: Take to the field while looking your best in Holowear! Thanks to a special technology developed using Aeos energy, Trainers can deck out their Pokémon in a variety of holographic outfits—with new styles arriving regularly!
• UNITE MOVES: Unleash the true power of your Pokémon with Unite Moves! Leverage these all-new Pokémon moves, which are only possible while in Unite Battles, and turn the tide of even the direst situations.
• RANK UP: Looking to prove how skilled you are? Participate in ranked matches, and earn points as you climb up the global leaderboard!
• COMMUNICATION IS KEY: Even the most skilled Trainers recognize how important communication is to their team’s success. Leverage signals, quick-chat messages, and—for the first time in a Pokémon title—voice chat to communicate and stay in sync with your team.
• CROSS-PLATFORM PLAY: Challenge Trainers from around the world to Unite Battles on the Nintendo SwitchTM system or on a compatible mobile device thanks to cross-platform support. Trainers may use their Pokémon Trainer Club account or Nintendo Account on both Nintendo Switch and mobile to easily keep their progress synced between devices.
Check out the official website for more information, and follow Pokémon UNITE on Twitter for all the latest news.
Official Website: http://PokemonUNITE.com/
Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/PokemonUNITE/
• This is a free-to-start game; optional in-game purchases available. Data charges may apply.
• An internet connection is required to play the game.
Ratings and Reviews
Very fun game!!
Always have a lot of fun playing just about any Pokémon game. This app is already working pretty well, I’ve noticed one or two bugs. I’m sure they will be fixed, can’t wait to play more that it’s mobile! I hate having to wait until I get home for a match haha.
Please let Aoes gems transfer. Mine didn’t seem to transfer from my switch with my Nintendo account. They don’t show up on mobile, and I don’t want to have to buy more when I just spent 20$.
Great game now, meh game in the future
This review comes from someone not familiar with the Moba genre. The game is fun and is definitely easy to learn. However the games difficulty curve is unfortunately plagued by pay to win over powered items and unbalanced game mechanics. The biggest being the objectives. There are three objectives points in Pokémon unite. Dreadnaw, zapdos, and rotom. 1/3 are game changing being zapdos. If you lose zapdos the opposing team has 30 seconds to instantly score double the amount of points they currently have and 9/10 times if you lose zapdos you lose the game. Fix zapdos and you got a great game here
Wonderful, truly wonderful. Penguinz0 has brought this game to my attention and I have enjoyed his impeccable gameplay of body slamming on little children and making them cry. His wallet is enough to make anyone salivate until their mouth can not contain it no more and then a singular droplet drops on the pay button next to your moms credit card information. Your mom may be mad, but now your pokemen are greasy like the skills of penguinz0 whipping out his credit card and buying bobux.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Pokemon Company
- 810.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- ©2021 Pokémon. ©1995-2021 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc. ©2021 Tencent.
- In-App Purchases
- 490 Aeos gems $7.99
- 245 Aeos gems $3.99
- 1,220 Aeos gems $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.