5-on-5 Strategic Team Pokémon Battles!
Team up and take down the opposition in Pokémon’s first 5-on-5 strategic team battle game!
Join Trainers from around the world as they head for Aeos Island to compete in Unite Battles! In Unite Battles, Trainers face off in 5-on-5 team battles to see who can score the most points within the allotted time. Teamwork is key as you and your teammates defeat wild Pokémon, level up, evolve your own Pokémon, and work to prevent the opposing team from scoring points. Put your teamwork to the test, and take home the win!
• BATTLE IN STYLE: Take to the field while looking your best in Holowear! Thanks to a special technology developed using Aeos energy, Trainers can deck out their Pokémon in a variety of holographic outfits—with new styles arriving regularly!
• UNITE MOVES: Unleash the true power of your Pokémon with Unite Moves! Leverage these all-new Pokémon moves, which are only possible while in Unite Battles, and turn the tide of even the direst situations.
• RANK UP: Looking to prove how skilled you are? Participate in ranked matches, and earn points as you climb up the global leaderboard!
• COMMUNICATION IS KEY: Even the most skilled Trainers recognize how important communication is to their team’s success. Leverage signals, quick-chat messages, and—for the first time in a Pokémon title—voice chat to communicate and stay in sync with your team.
• CROSS-PLATFORM PLAY: Challenge Trainers from around the world to Unite Battles on the Nintendo SwitchTM system or on a compatible mobile device thanks to cross-platform support. Trainers may use their Pokémon Trainer Club account or Nintendo Account on both Nintendo Switch and mobile to easily keep their progress synced between devices.
Check out the official website for more information, and follow Pokémon UNITE on Twitter for all the latest news.
Official Website: http://PokemonUNITE.com/
Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/PokemonUNITE/
• This is a free-to-start game; optional in-game purchases available. Data charges may apply.
• An internet connection is required to play the game.
- Behold her Queenly Majesty! Tsareena joins the fray!
- New Holowear available, including Training Style for Greedent!
- UI Adjustments
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The same bug has reappeared and it’s BAD.
I love this game and left a very wrong review and almost immediately an update came out and fixed this for a long while but in the latest update it’s back. I’ve got a new iPhone 12, with the best data I could get through Verizon so I Know it’s not me or my internet. So the bug is ill just be playing then randomly bill start reconnecting or my screen will freeze for about 6-7 seconds and my absol, or any Pokémon I’ve tried will just run forward with no control, I have tried playing but it happens so frequently that it’s legitimately made me lose a game because I froze before scoring max on the last boss bonus, this 100 score would’ve set us ahead and won, but I froze and just ran forward into there spawn. It’s seriously unplayable. I left a game, which I NEVER do because I only play ranked, just to make this comment. Please PLEASE fix this. I love this game and I’m very competitive and I seriously can’t play a single match. It happens like every 30-40 seconds. Thank you, also matchmaking with the same class after expert is so hard, why? I seem to friend people from games that I play with and I’m expert class 2 at the moment and the people I’m adding are great class 3,4 one masters and one expert same class.
Again thank you for your time. Please fix
Please fix your matchmaking
This game is ten out of ten and is great. Just matchmaking is way to unfair also losing one game in a row makes you play with bots which is annoying but I wanna talk about matchmaking. The thing is is that there is no actual determining on which ranks get played or not. Basically I just barely got into veteran all my team is veteran 1 or 2, while the enemy team is like veteran 5 or maybe even ultra, it tells that way because i have low ranked teamsters that I like to say don’t know what a Pokémon is but they just don’t know the concept of the game, unlike my opponents. Also I think it’s extremely unfair if your solo queuing and a random 5 man, (team of 5) shows up and destroys your team because they have coordination. I know that this is definitely not the games fault and just the fact that the game is trying to match make with other players of the same rank but I mean, it would be nice to not get 5 maned in solo queue. The last thing is that different ranked players should not be able to play with each other. I think that it’s dumb because you’ll have like your professional big brother playing with his younger brother who doesn’t know what the A button does. Like I mean this is what casual is for, not ranked. But ya this game is great and I really hope that you will fix matchmaking.
Dear Pokémon unite team
I’ll start with the bad because I don’t want you to just read the beginning and be like oh he thinks the game is amazing case close pack up boys. 1 Your game is unique but it doesn’t feel fulfilling each match because there’s a congestion of Pokémon that are over played and playing against yourself on the enemy team is in rewarding during ranked. A draft pick would address this issue 2 your game has a huge surplus of bots and I get it the game is new you have to have competition to establish a player base but there’s a limit. When there’s a huge surplus of bots vs players being on the bots side or playing against the bot feels lack luster and makes the replay-ability boring and causes a loss players sticking with the game. But on a good note your game has huge potential and is growing because the fabs of Pokémon believe in you adding more Pokémon showing the players that you care through balance changes( as a gengar main) he’s over tuned. His kit is amazing and has a good learning curve. But deals to much damage (Frogadier) does legitimately everything. Your game is growing and will continue to grow unless the updates stop. But I don’t foresee that happening. All in all as a moba fan this is a 3 out of 5 because the game is still developing and I don’t want to rate it off potential but at the current state of the game. I will post again as future updates occur.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Pokemon Company
- 1 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- ©2021 Pokémon. ©1995-2021 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc. ©2021 Tencent.
- In-App Purchases
- 490 Aeos gems $7.99
- 245 Aeos gems $3.99
- 1,220 Aeos gems $19.99
- 60 Aeos gems $0.99
- 2,450 Aeos gems $39.99
- 3,050 Aeos gems $49.99
- 6,000 Aeos gems $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.