Are you a Lyft driver? Drive smart with Lyft app for drivers and Skeddy — make more!
Skeddy is a ridesharing app for Lyft drivers that help you schedule trips near you.
• Skeddy discovers Lyft rides in advance and combines them for you into a profitable chain trip.
• With Skeddy, you choose from multiple available rides in advance, and build a driving schedule, which is good for you! You just need to make rides using Lyft driver app.
• Skeddy allows you to plan your Lyft pickups for up to a week ahead!
• Skeddy maximizes your daily pay while cutting off your behind-the-wheel time!
How does Skeddy work:
1. Skeddy discovers the rides scheduled by passengers in a 10-miles zone from the arbitrary location (Search Pin) defined by the driver. The driver can save the search pins as favorites, and re-use them in the future.
2. Discovered rides are displayed on the map (day and night mode), as well as in a list with the corresponding time, length, and estimated earnings.
3. Skeddy automatically accepts the ride by using the time frame and distance criteria previously entered by the driver.
4. The driver is able to drop any previously accepted ride, or to manually accept the ride, which was filtered out by the previously entered filter criteria.
Join Lyft Driver app with Skeddy and start earning today!
Skeddy is not associated with Lyft in any way. At that, we work in close collaboration with hands-on Lyft drivers to make Lyft work for you, and not vice versa.
- Monthly subscription has been removed.
- In-app purchases have been activated in amount of $1 per 1 Ride Credit. Bulk discounts apply.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve seen reviews where it says it’s a scam, but honestly, I’ve been using Skeddy (before it charged the monthly fee) since January. It has helped me obtain many rides and I am appreciative of that. I know my schedule ahead of time and can plan accordingly. I have been recommending this app to anyone I’ve met that is a Lyft driver, and recommending it to those that use Lyft to let them know that they can schedule a ride before hand so that people like us (that use Skeddy) can plan ahead. Of course, you don’t get a ride every single day on the app, but for the most part you do. & it notifies you when you should get online on Lyft so you don’t miss the ride. Like I said, I’m very appreciative of this app. If it only takes $10/month for me to have scheduled rides, in which I earn over $200/week, then I’ll take that! You can also set your desired minimum ride in miles & you can also set your timing.
Can you maintain the promises that you make
Please do not book rides during times that are not listed under my profile. For example: If I wrote that my schedule for Lyft rides is from 9pm until 7am, do not book rides that are at 7pm,5pm, 8:30pm. Please do not send me rides that are under $10 of payment; they are just a huge loss of my money and time. If I take on rides that are $2.62 which is usually what Lyft loves to book it’s drivers on ( how can someone survive on $2-$5 rides in LA? It is not possible and if we would to survive on $2 We’ll all be homeless) if you book on $5 I am not able even to cover the cost of gas, sanitation, car-wash; car insurance, rideshare insurance, maintenance/repairs of car, tolls, express lanes transponder, etc... thank you for your collaboration. Please if you are not able to give me rides that equals to $300 of payment during my 10 hours shift listed on my profile than you are not worth the subscription and I will cancel my subscription immediately, cause you are advertising that We can make $300 per shift by subscribing to your app. If you are not able to maintain the promises that you advertise than you should consider closing your company down and start a business in a different business or industry. Thank you immensely for your cooperation
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using Skeddy. Please find your reported issues addressed: (1) You wrote: "If I wrote that my schedule for Lyft rides is from 9pm until 7am, do not book rides that are at 7pm,5pm, 8:30pm". >>We have checked your booked rides and were unable to find any not matching your work time interval. If you find a not matching ride, please report it to Support by hitting the "Help" button in the app. (2) You wrote: "Please do not send me rides that are under $10". >>We send you rides according to the minimal distance setting you define in the app. If you find a not matching ride, please report it to Support by hitting the "Help" button in the app. (3) You wrote: "how can someone survive on $2-$5 rides in LA?". >>We agree with you 100%, and our goal is to make your driving with Lyft effective. At that, please note that Skeddy is not generating any rides by itself: all booked rides you see on Skeddy were ordered by Lyft passengers. (4) You wrote: "you are not worth the subscription and I will cancel my subscription immediately, cause you are advertising that we can make $300 per shift by subscribing to your app". >>It looks like your driving preferences are not set up the best way in the app. Please take a closer look at them, and feel free to contact Support for a hand anytime. We can prove the advertised figure. Moreover, this figure is absolutely not a limit. Please, take a look at our drivers' weekly scores here: https://skeddy.net/covid-19. Please, take your time to adjust your driving preferences and Search Pin locations in the app, then take another look at the quality of rides booked for you by Skeddy. After done, please consider to re-think your review here. Best regards, Skeddy Support Team
i have been using this APP for the past two weeks and i have to say it’s Legit. I never payed much attention to scheduled ride request on the Lyft driver app because it would mostly be trip request that aren’t worth my time. After utilizing the app i have so many rides scheduled throughout the week i have to make a hard decision on which to keep and which to drop usually because multiple trips are obtained around the same time ... i set my preference to only get trips that are atleast 20 miles or more. After your free trial a subscription is required of $10/month which is a bargain for what this app does for you. Love it 😍
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Skeddy Technologies Inc.
- 8.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Skeddy Technologies Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 10 Ride Credits $9.99
- 30 Ride Credits $24.99
- 100 Ride Credits $74.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.