Document Node is a lightweight application, where you can arrange your Markdown or Rich Text content in a flexible folder structure (notes taking), review and modify your document in a Mind Map view, export documents in various formats.
### Markdown or Rich Text? Both Supported
* Side-by-side preview
* Quick-inserting images and tables
* Taking screenshots from the text editor
* Excel-like editing on Markdown tables
* 11 built-in preview styles
* Customising preview styles via CSS
* Copying rich text directly for publishing elsewhere
### Straightforward Mind Map View
Every document has a Mind Map view naturally in Document Node.
* Restructuring your document via drag-and-drop
* Concentrate on one document section at a time
* 15 built-in Mind Map themes
* Customising Mind Map themes via JSON
### Distraction-free Writing Space
In the editor-only typewriter mode, all UI components except the text editor fade-out, no one can interrupt your writing thoughts.
* Focus on the current sentence
* Focus on the current paragraph
* Typewriter mode
### Flexible Exporting Options
* Export project as PDF files for desktop, tablet, or mobile devices
* Export documents as HTML files with all resources embedded
### Enable All Features With Document Node Classic
Document Node Classic edition enables a variety of advanced features which further boosts your productivity.
* Unlimited files and projects - users can create unlimited files, and open multiple projects in the same window
* Focus mode - users can enable the editor-only focus mode
* Mind map view and editing for all documents
* Excel-like table editing on Markdown tables
* Quick images browsing and inserting
* Auto-complete - autosuggest when typing code block languages
* Taking screenshots from the text editor
* Customising appearances, preview styles and Mind Map themes etc
* Exporting PDF, and HTML files
The Classic edition can be subscribed monthly or yearly.
Classic Monthly: $3.99 monthly
Classic Yearly: $39.99 annually (save 16.5%)
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the current period of subscription once activated. After purchase, manage your subscriptions in App Store Account Settings.
Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: https://documentnode.io/terms
# Version 1.3.16 (stable)
## Expanding and Collapsing Mind Map Nodes
One of the users shared incredible insight regarding Mind Maps with us.
> With a collapsible tree structure, Mind Maps provided by Document Node can be so much more than just a writing tool. They could be a great presentation tool too.
> With the ability to collapse the sibling and child topics, you can guide the audience through your thought process. Slowly revealing the Mind Map builds excitement while also leaving a trail of breadcrumbs to remind attendees how the process evolved and what conclusions were drawn. The presenter can also quickly enter audience comments, and other people get the enjoyment of seeing their ideas absorbed into a growing tree.
We followed the user's voice and implemented the collapsible Mind Map structure in Document Node. Except for the central topic, all children of the main topics and subtopics can be collapsed and expanded as needed.
The collapsible states of each document are remembered, even when we restart the application.
It's also quick and easy to collapse or expand all Mind Map nodes from the two newly added toolbar buttons.
## Miscellaneous Improvements & Fixes
* In Mind Map view, we improved the drawing of lines from the central topic in upward and downward layouts
* Fixed an issue of opening PDF files when clicking the links in the preview area
* Fixed an issue that pressing the Shift key when the text cursor is outside the viewpoint should not scroll the cursor to the middle of the view automatically
* When clicking a document link on the preview page, open it in the text editor
* Fixed an issue that copying text from a web page and pasting into Document Node should keep the line breaks
* When there is no scroll bar in the text editor, and the preview area has a scroll bar, the preview should stay in the scroll position users set
* When using arrow keys to select images on the image thumbnails popup, the preview area should be updated at the same time
- DOCUMENT NODE PTY LTD
- 22 MB
macOS 10.13.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Bengali, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018-2020 Document Node Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Classic (Monthly) $3.99
- Classic (Yearly) $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.