Flexible writing & note-taking in local folders, easy publishing to PDF, HTML, EPUB and DOCX, supporting Markdown & Rich Text, visual Mind Map for each document
Document Node is a lightweight application, where you can arrange your Markdown or Rich Text content in a flexible local folder structure (notes taking), review and modify your document in a Mind Map view, export documents in various formats.
### Markdown or Rich Text? Both Supported
* Side-by-side preview
* Quick-inserting images and tables
* Spell checking for more than 10 languages
* Taking screenshots from the text editor
* Excel-like editing on Markdown tables
* Customizing Markdown themes
* 11 built-in preview styles
* Customizing preview styles via CSS
* Copying rich text directly for publishing elsewhere
### Straightforward Mind Map View
Every document has a Mind Map view naturally in Document Node.
* Restructuring your document via drag-and-drop
* Concentrate on one document section at a time
* 15 built-in Mind Map themes
* Customizing Mind Map themes via JSON
### Distraction-free Writing Space
In the editor-only typewriter mode, all UI components except the text editor fade-out, no one can interrupt your writing thoughts.
* Focus on the current sentence
* Focus on the current paragraph
* Typewriter mode
### Flexible Exporting Options
* Export project as PDF files for desktop, tablet, or mobile devices
* Export documents as HTML files with all resources embedded
* One-click to generate EPUB from a document or a project
* One-click to generate DOCX file(s) from a document or a project
### Enable All Features With Document Node Classic
Document Node Classic edition enables a variety of advanced features which further boosts your productivity.
* Unlimited files and projects - users can create unlimited files, and open multiple projects in the same window
* Focus mode - users can enable the editor-only focus mode
* Mind map view and editing for all documents
* Excel-like table editing on Markdown tables
* Customizing Markdown themes in a quick and easy way
* Quick images browsing and inserting
* Auto-complete - autosuggest when typing code block languages
* Taking screenshots from the text editor
* Customizing appearances, preview styles and Mind Map themes etc
* Exporting PDF, HTML files, EPUB and DOCX files
The Classic edition can be subscribed monthly or yearly.
Classic Monthly: $3.99 monthly
Classic Yearly: $39.99 annually (save 16.5%)
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the current period of subscription once activated. After purchase, manage your subscriptions in App Store Account Settings.
Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: https://documentnode.io/terms
# Version 1.4.7 (stable)
## Go back and forward
When working on multiple documents at the same time, we often want to go back to the previous editing locations. Going back or forward allows us to manage our writing flow easily.
In this version, we added two new buttons (`Go back` and `Go forward`) on the main toolbar. Clicking these buttons to go back/forward among the editing locations. The corresponding shortcuts are `Cmd + Alt + Left / Right` on macOS, and `Ctrl + Alt + Left / Right` on Windows and Linux.
The history of editing locations is saved on disk, which means when we restart the application, the history of editing locations is still available.
## Edit document in new window
Many users have requested a feature of editing documents in separate windows. It makes it easy to edit one document from another, or when you want to view other part of the document you are working on.
For example, when you summarize what you have written, you would definitely like to see what you have already written earlier, which is located above or below the current text cursor.
We have developed this feature in this version. A document can be opened in new separate windows from the left projects tree, or from the tab bar.
You can open as many new document windows as you like. The preview pane will show the content of the active window.
## Miscellaneous Improvements & Fixes
- Fixed background issues in the `Edit Preview Style` dialog
- Fixed a preview sync issue
## Features Planned Next
If you haven't seen your favorite features in this version, they will probably be included in the next version. We have planned the following features to be developed soon. Please stayed tuned.
* Clean and elegant display of internal links and backlinks
* Allow creating tags and navigating using tags easily
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DOCUMENT NODE PTY LTD
- 23.3 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018-2020 Document Node Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Classic (Monthly) $3.99
- Classic (Yearly) $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.