Fluent Reader is a modern, cross-platform, and open-source desktop RSS Reader.
* A modern UI inspired by Fluent Design System with full dark mode support.
* Read locally or sync with self-hosted services compatible with Fever or Google Reader API.
* Sync with RSS Services including Inoreader, Feedbin, The Old Reader, and more.
* Import from or export to OPML files.
* Full application data backup & restoration.
* Read the full content with the built-in article view or open webpages by default.
* Search for articles with regular expressions or filter by read status.
* Hide, mark as read, or star articles automatically as they arrive with regular expression rules.
* Organize your subscriptions with folder-like groupings.
* Single-key keyboard shortcuts.
* Export service configs to Fluent Reader Lite through QR code.
* Fixed an issue parsing some XML feeds.
* Allow URLs with a TLD longer than 6 characters to be added.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Bloated, doesn't feel like a native application
Excellent Multi-Platform RSS Reader
One of the few RSS Readers that works well on both Mac and Linux (sourced by Feedbin), and let's me read articles the way I choose. My only minor complaint is that the Subscription List does not appear to be sortable or filterable. This ought to be a preference selection, but I prefer how the feedbin website allows to show unread subscriptions only, with the unread subscriptions sorted alpha. Alpha sorting has the added serendipitous benefit of grouping the Twitter feeds together at the top.
Google Reader for offline use
I'd like to be able to sort articles by oldest first rather than the newest first that everyone seems to think people want. Otherwise, this is an excellent application.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jieyu Yan
- 149 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14.0 or later.
English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- Copyright © 2020 Haoyuan Liu
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.