Pocket Crochet is an crochet app to keep track of all your projects wherever you go. Add projects and all the important details. Sleek and modern look and feel. We will keep improving the app, so if you have ideas or improvements, drop us a line!
- Add multiple rowcounters to a project
- Import a pattern pdf or an image
- App remembers your last peek at the pattern
- Add pictures and reference photos to a project
- Add your yarn of choice
- Archive projects when needed
- Multiple languages supported
- Added French language with the help of Clémentine: merci beaucoup
- Added German language with the help of Judith: Vielen Dank
- Added Spanish language with the help of Josefa: muchas gracias
- Added Japanese language with the help of Yoko: どうもありがとうございました
- Added Icelandic language with the help of Fanney: þakka þér kærlega fyrir
- Added Estonian language with the help of Minu: tänan teid väga
Are you missing your language? Send us an email @ email@example.com
Bug opgelost voor de kleine bedrijven module.
Ratings and Reviews
I had been looking for an “all in one” app to store patterns and found this was a bonus. I upgraded for the timer just for my benefit. The row counters are very helpful! The only suggestion I would have is to add a way to track which row you are on while using the pattern instructions. For example a highlighter line. That would be helpful
LOVE this app! This is the first app I downloaded to help out with organizing my crochet patterns and it did not disappoint! I only have a suggestion. Over the years I have collected so much yarn from thrift stores and projects that they are all mixed up! It would be great if there was a way to add a section where I can keep track of all of the types of yarns I have (like the brands, how many skeins I have, color, maybe an option to add a link to where to get the yarn, etc). I am aware that within each individual pattern I can jot down what yarn to use for that specific project, but it would be awesome if there was a section just dedicated to all the yarns themselves! It could be similar to those apps where you can take note of all the clothes in your closet. Other than that this app is a lifesaver! Im glad it exists.
Better than paper
I tried this app and like it so much better than marking on a paper pattern. There are also helpful updates added frequently. I especially like that the row counter was recently moved to remain static at the top of the pattern. Check it out! If you like useful apps, you’ll love this one!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much!! If you have any way to improve the app, please let us know! Also, we love your name! We named our first daughter Amber too! :)
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rick Fleuren
- 94 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © RFSP
- In-App Purchases
- Small Business Module $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.