GroceryTime is a grocery list and meal planning app that allows you to create and share grocery lists and meal plans in a simple and intuitive interface. Create grocery lists for each store you shop at and easily share them with your spouse or roommates, and enjoy staying organized with the powerful meal planning feature.
GroceryTime is perfectly tailored to your shopping habits, giving you separate lists for each trip to the store. It keeps you organized, whether you shop for groceries every day or once per week.
- Create a grocery list for each store you shop at.
- Easily share your lists with anyone you like. Simply enter the email address of the person you wish to share with, and done!
- Items that you add to your lists are automatically categorized by aisle in the grocery store.
- Add and check off items with your voice using Siri.
- Easily start a new list for each trip to the grocery store and view your trip history.
- Easily add items from previous trips into your current list for easy planning.
- Meal planning feature allows you to add recipes, plan meals, add ingredients in your meal plan to your grocery trips, and share your meal plan with your spouse or roommates.
- Import recipes from recipe websites in Safari from the share sheet
- Sign in with Apple
- Download GroceryTime for both iPhone and iPad and enjoy seamless and reliable synced lists between your devices.
- Automatic, secure backups to the cloud for free with your GroceryTime account!
- Dedicated to your privacy. No third-party analytics, ads, or tracking.
GroceryTime is completely free to use, with a "Leave a Tip" feature on the Settings screen that allows you to completely optionally leave a tip to the developer if you're enjoying the app and wish to support its development.
Made in Canada with care.
A wild update appears! It’s been a while, but that's because I’ve been hard at work on some massive updates to the meal planning feature. I’m excited about this one!
- NEW: Your Meals tab now shows you a beautiful new dashboard which gives you an overview of your meals for the week and your most recently added recipes
- NEW: Totally overhauled “Your Recipes” screen with the ability to filter by meal type
- NEW: Recipe screen with details about a recipe including the ingredients, so you can pull up the recipe and start cooking directly from the app!
- NEW: Images and descriptions are now supported for Recipes. When importing a recipe from a link or from Safari using the “Add Recipe to GroceryTime” option in the share sheet.
- NEW: When importing a recipe it will now determine the meal type (i.e. breakfast, lunch, dinner) automatically.
- NEW: You can now delete recipes, for those times when you know you won't be trying *that* again
- IMPROVED: Made some of the UI more consistent across the app so it feels a bit more fresh and appealing to the eye
- MISC: You can now rate and review the app from the Settings tab. I’d really appreciate a review/rating if you get a chance!
Looking for more frequent updates about GroceryTime? Follow @ItsGroceryTime on Twitter! And don't forget you can leave feedback using the "Provide Feedback" button in Settings.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bradley Purchase
- 7.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Brad Purchase
- In-App Purchases
- Coffee-sized Tip $1.99
- Sandwich-sized Tip $4.99
- Super-sized Tip $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.