GroceryTime is a grocery list and meal planning app that allows you to create and share grocery lists and meal plans in a simple and intuitive interface. Create grocery lists for each store you shop at and easily share them with your spouse or roommates, and enjoy staying organized with the powerful meal planning feature.
GroceryTime is perfectly tailored to your shopping habits, giving you separate lists for each trip to the store. It keeps you organized, whether you shop for groceries every day or once per week.
- Create a grocery list for each store you shop at.
- Easily share your lists with anyone you like. Simply enter the email address of the person you wish to share with, and done!
- Items that you add to your lists are automatically categorized by aisle in the grocery store.
- Add and check off items with your voice using Siri.
- Easily start a new list for each trip to the grocery store and view your trip history.
- Easily add items from previous trips into your current list for easy planning.
- Meal planning feature allows you to add recipes, plan meals, add ingredients in your meal plan to your grocery trips, and share your meal plan with your spouse or roommates.
- Import recipes from recipe websites in Safari from the share sheet
- Sign in with Apple
- Download GroceryTime for both iPhone and iPad and enjoy seamless and reliable synced lists between your devices.
- Automatic, secure backups to the cloud for free with your GroceryTime account!
- Dedicated to your privacy. No third-party analytics, ads, or tracking.
GroceryTime is completely free to use, with a "Leave a Tip" feature on the Settings screen that allows you to completely optionally leave a tip to the developer if you're enjoying the app and wish to support its development.
Made in Canada with care.
Hello world! Back at you with an update including an awesome new feature thanks to your great feedback:
- NEW: Recipe sharing! Want to share an incredible recipe with someone? It’s now possible to share recipes with anyone from the menu in the top right corner when viewing a recipe, or by long-pressing on a recipe in your Meals tab and choosing the “Share” option. The recipient will recieve a link to view the recipe online, and from there they can choose to open it in GroceryTime and quickly add it to their recipes list in the app.
Looking for more frequent updates about GroceryTime? Follow @ItsGroceryTime on Twitter! And don't forget you can leave feedback using the "Provide Feedback" button in Settings.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bradley Purchase
- 7.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Brad Purchase
- In-App Purchases
- Coffee-sized Tip $1.99
- Sandwich-sized Tip $4.99
- Super-sized Tip $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.