Roll and create beautiful pictures.
Very simple mechanics, only tap and roll.
Once you start, it will be hard to stop.
This will be the one of the most relaxing time of your life.
- Bug fixes
- Performance updates
- New levels
Ratings and Reviews
I would like to start off by saying that everyone who has put a bad review on this game is completely false and inaccurate! This game is indeed, very relaxing and fun. Anyone who has put a bad review based on the amount of ads is wrong and impatient. This game has ads like the majority of games, but, unlike other games, this one allows you to skip the ads. For anyone who has read a review about how the levels are “too easy” is completely and utterly false! Yes, there are some levels that are a bit less challenging, but it doesn’t mean they are any less fun. This game is sensational. Thank you for reading my review of this magnificent game! :)
First of all, take this with as great game concept, horrible advertising. I found this game when I was on Snapchat (mistake #1) and advertised it as normal, “Harder than it looks” (mistake #2) or something among those lines. Of course it was a fairly easy level they were advertising, but the abstract shape color and patterns kinda made one’s brain to think. So I downloaded it cause I felt it had great potential. I played the first few intro levels and I was vibing, until I stumbled upon a majority of the levels being very simple shapes, or a wild complex shape but your hand got held the entire way through it. The only times I got stumped was me underestimating how much paper was in a roll and have to reorder it. Looking back at the AppStore, I see it’s intended for ages 4+, which understandable I can see that. The game isn’t bad in itself if they targeted their audience right. Advertising it on Snapchat, a platform of mostly teenagers and adults, and making it seem impossible, is very misleading and quite frankly frustrating. My only problem here is if they advertised it towards the intended audience, and or have an “advanced mode” or “challenge mode” so an older audience doesn’t yawn after they complete 10 levels in a minute, I would rate the game higher.
I enjoy the app and find it relaxing. There are two issues that I think could be adjusted to provide a better player experience.
1. There are very easy puzzles as I progress. I enjoy it when the challenges in a game increase. As I move to the next level I sometimes find three or four very easy ones in a row, after a little harder one.
2. This is most important to me: The background is a yellowish tan color, the same as one of the colors in almost every puzzle. So it doesn’t show up well at all. It’s annoying. The view of the finished product is on a white background and shows up well but the work area is all that beige- yellow color. I went to the “settings” icon but the only thing I can change is adding vibration.
Other than these two problems, which I think can be easily fixed, I really like this app. It’s very relaxing and occupies enough of my mind to make it a good distraction. Thanks.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Good Job Games Bilisim Yazilim ve Pazarlama AS
- 172.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Good Job Games
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $3.99