Thanks a lot to all of you who already downloaded yFi - you surprised me :)
You can also support the app on ProductHunt: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/yfi
yFi helps you to stay connected - and ensures you don't drop out. With all of us having countless online meetings and calls, bad WiFi quality or connection issues make meetings a potential nightmare.
yFi ensures that if you encounter any issues it automatically reconnects so you continuously have the best connection.
- The app supports both dark and light mode
- Choose to show only the TX Rate, only the icon, or both in the status bar
- Set the limit when to react on TX Rate drops
- Automatically reconnect, get notified, or don't do anything when TX Rate drops
- Automatically launch at login
The app is open source on GitHub: https://github.com/rose-m/yfi-app - feel free to contribute!
Version 1.1 introduces the ability to only show the TX Rate in the status bar. You can now choose between:
- Only show the yFi icon
- Only show the current TX rate
- Show both the icon and TX rate
Thanks a lot for your feedback on ProductHunt!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Michael Rose
- 3.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Michael Rose
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.