BRIAN has been developed by The Brain Tumour Charity to help you cope with a brain tumour. It helps you, and those supporting you, to understand how you’re doing, make better-informed decisions and take control of what’s happening.
“BRIAN is a fantastic app to help manage a life-changing diagnosis.” – Sabrina, diagnosed with a brain tumour
“I'm finding BRIAN very helpful. I can keep track of how I’m feeling and what appointments I've got coming up. The graph is really good as it shows your ups and downs.” – Helen, diagnosed with a brain tumour
“BRIAN has been useful to keep a check on Elsie’s side-effects. Keeping a record of appointments and treatments has reminded us of her progress so far.” – Mike, whose daughter Elsie has a brain tumour
Here are just some of the features in BRIAN:
• Keep track of all your treatments, appointments and medications in one place.
• Get medication reminders sent to your phone.
• Link appointments and treatments to your device’s calendar.
• Use BRIAN’s quick check-ins to keep track of your fatigue, memory, how you’re doing physically, cognitively and emotionally, and record any symptoms you’re experiencing.
• Connect wearables and fitness apps to BRIAN and view alongside your check-in data.
• Keep notes and upload important documents so you have them to hand whenever and wherever you need them.
• Securely share your BRIAN data with family, carers and your healthcare team – you decide how much you want them to see and for how long.
• Fill out questionnaires about your brain tumour experience and give researchers the vital data they need to help accelerate a cure.
• Complete memory, speech, selfie and stability challenges to see how you’re doing.
• Chat to others who understand in the community chat rooms and get answers to your questions from medical experts in our digital Q&A sessions.
• Compare your experience with others using insights from national health data.
• Use BRIAN’s navigator to plot where you are in your journey and feel more prepared, with tailored lists of questions to ask, actions to take and resources to read.
An internet connection is required to use all the features of BRIAN.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Brain Tumour Charity
- 70.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 The Brain Tumour Charity
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.