The XSEED SuperTeacher App gives Parents, Teachers & Schools everything needed for teaching the powerful XSEED K-8 school program in online classes or for face-to-face learning.
It comes fully loaded with XSEED’s micro-curriculum and lesson plans for students in pre-primary (from age 3+) to Grade 8. In projection mode, the SuperTeacher App can bring the learning to life on a big (or small) screen with just one click.
Prepare with XSEED SuperTeacher
Simply choose the topic and lesson you are planning to teach, and go through the step-by-step instructions to get ready for your class. The SuperTeacher App is designed for you to easily prepare anytime, anywhere, with features like the following:
A. A quick launch home screen with recently viewed lessons allows you to toggle between multiple grades and/or subjects quickly and stay organized.
B. Audio mode for the entire lesson, for situations where you’d rather hear the lesson than read it.
C. A resource checklist in each lesson helps you keep track of your resources.
D. A My Notes feature in each step of the lesson allows you to put your own notes right into the lesson plan scroll for easy access and reference before and during the class.
E. A Q&A forum for each and every lesson gives you a place to turn to with specific questions for XSEED’s academic experts.
F. Teacher Reference links to external websites will help you build your own background knowledge or provide additional material to the students to go through independently.
Teach with XSEED SuperTeacher
In the face-to-face or online class, the SuperTeacher App gives you all the content you need to run an effective lesson. As lesson plans are designed to be viewed by students directly, the App eliminates the need to prepare additional materials like slides or external videos.
A. Projection Mode: Every part of the step-by-step XSEED Method lesson can be projected from the teacher’s phone to a screen in class, or over a video-conferencing platform like Zoom for online classes.
B. Teach-Aloud: All vocabulary words, instructions, questions, and explanations can be played aloud for students, to supplement and guide your teaching.
C. Rich Audiovisuals: Short, engaging videos and images in each lesson will help students visualize the core concepts.
D. Teacher Tips: Practical tips are embedded in each lesson, to give you on-the-spot support and help you differentiate your instruction while you are running the class.
The XSEED Method
Lessons in the SuperTeacher App follow the XSEED Method, with its five research-based steps: Aim, Action, Analysis, Application, Assessment.
1. Aim: A measurable “can do” learning outcome that guides the whole lesson.
2. Action: An engaging, hands-on learning experience that is carefully targeted at achieving the aim.
3. Analysis: Key questions, student-friendly explanations, and supporting visuals to guide a two-way discussion, which allows students to reflect and make connections to the aim.
4. Application: Problem-solving questions and tasks for students to independently apply and practice what they’ve just learned in a variety of different contexts.
5. Assessment: Formative and summative tools to help the teacher determine whether students are approaching, meeting, or exceeding the desired learning outcome.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Xseed Education Pte. Ltd.
- 76.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 XSEED Education Pte Ltd.