Acloset is a ‘free’ digital closet app that allows you to not only manage all your fashion items in one place but buy&sell your clothes hidden deep in the closet.
You can create outfit Ideas, get outfit recommendations & style analytics from each closet, and buy&sell pre-loved items at a reasonable price.
Space for your smart Fashion, Acloset
[Marketplace for pre-loved items]
- Get rid of clothes you no longer wear and earn some extra cash by selling them to a community of 1 million users worldwide. Not only will you make some money, but you'll also be contributing to sustainable fashion.
- An alternative to buying new clothes is to consider vintage clothing. You can purchase high-quality pre-loved clothing at affordable prices.
[Organize your digital closet in a flash]
- Create your own digital closet by taking pictures of your clothes or finding them online.
- With our advanced AI technology, the background of your clothes photos will be automatically erased and the characteristics of each piece analyzed, making it easy and efficient to register your clothes
- By inputting the purchase date and cost, you can track your fashion consumption patterns with ease.
[Daily AI Outfit Recommendation]
- Start your day off with outfit suggestions tailored to the weather. Selecting clothes will be a breeze!
- Get outfit recommendations based on color and occasion, allowing you to discover new ways to style your existing clothes. If you come across an outfit you particularly like, save it to your personal outfits for future reference.
- Plan your OOTD (Outfit Of The Day) ahead of time with our calendar feature and streamline your morning routine.
- Track your daily outfits to discover your personal style preferences.
- By analyzing your most worn clothing, wardrobe utilization, and cost-per-wear, you can gain insight into your fashion taste that you may not have been aware of.
[Explore the closets of fashion trendsetters]
- Discover unique fashion inspiration by browsing the closets of trendsetters with Acloset
- Connect with over 1 million users worldwide to share and exchange outfit ideas.
- Plan your vacation looks in advance by sharing outfits with your friends and coordinating your styles.
New Preloved Feature
- Now buy and sell clothes you don't wear at Acloset Preloved
- Create sustainable fashion together with 1 million global users who love fashion
Ratings and Reviews
Best free app I’ve found
I like that I can easily add my whole wardrobe and create different closets/capsules and put together and save my own outfits. I like that you automatically remove backgrounds from photos and the layouts look stylish. I like all the preloaded clothes though I wish they could be searched instead of just filtered. I wish the outfit suggestions worked better for me. If I don’t include outerwear, there are no suggestions. I don’t need you to suggest outerwear. I work at home and don’t wear a coat every day despite the cold temps outside. If I do pop outside a minute, I can easily choose my own coat. You should be able to suggest winter sweaters and long pants for inside when the temps are cold without having to have outerwear and accessories in there. Also, why do you keep suggesting my backpack which I rarely use and not my shoulder bag which I use daily? I don’t really need my bag in the suggestions, but I’m just curious. I should also be able to choose the closet from which suggestions are made. Also should be able to edit and more easily delete planned outfits of the day if I change my mind. Sometimes a bit glitchy when trying to add clothes—no network available or just won’t save. Otherwise, thanks for a great app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for getting in touch. We have marked your feedback and will take it into consideration. If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
The best closet app out there
I’ve tested quite a few closet apps. I used to use Stylebook which was fine but did not do outfit recommendations and the editing was terrible. Cladwell probably has better recommendations but their background editing is also terrible (and it’s subscription based so no thanks!). I will not mention the ones that don’t even come close to these three.
Acloset is the best. The photo editing is amazing. The background removal works so well and you can manually edit as well. And I allllways need to reduce the warmth of my photos because my bedroom light is pretty yellow. This feature being built in to the app is so nice. I also love that you can assign so many details to each piece of clothing without going overkill. The hashtags are also so nice! I sew some of my clothes so I like associating the pattern name with the clothing item.
The suggestions are nice but sometimes kinda wonky. Where Cladwell does this better is letting you dismiss or reject a suggestion and then NEVER seeing it again. This would be an awesome feature to have in Acloset. I know this would be a big change, however if you charged a 1 time fee or a low subscription to be able to store our rejected suggestions and improve the algorithm, I would gladly pay that!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, Thank you for loving us! We always love to hear users' voice. We are now developing a more sophisticated recommendation system, so you will be able to enjoy higher quality recommendations. We will pass your suggestion about outfit recommendation to the related team. In the meantime, thanks for your patience. Please keep tuned with us!
LOVE.. with a few suggestions
This app is awesome. I’m one of those people with way too many clothes and a slight shopping addiction, so end up with a lot of items in my closet that still have the tags on. Being able to see what I have and how I can make outfit combinations is great. Also I love the new cost per wear feature. My favorite thing about the app is the saved outfits page, it makes getting ready for the day or packing for trips SO easy.
Only have a couple cons though (all things that can be smoothed out in future updates!)… Photo editing can be really glitchy, particularly when you have to do multiple editing functions in the same go. Sometimes a specific order or operations works best, other times you just have to start over. Also it would be nice to be able to add your own subcategories into the main categories, or edit the existing subcategories. Some of the subcategories seem a little random and oddly specific like pleated pants and shearling coats.
Otherwise this is a lovely app and I highly recommend it!
Developer Response ,
We are very pleased with your good review. And, thank you for the feedback on the service! We will try to improve the service in the future by reflecting your feedback.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Looko Inc.
- 74.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Looko Inc.