ServerStatus is a Linux status and ssh terminal tool. Easily view server load, cpu usage, memory usage, io rate, network rate and processes. No server-side dependencies, as long as it supports ssh.
* Server list quick view. List all your servers with simple load, memory usage, swap usage and disk usage, io rate and network rate.
* Overall View. server name, processor name and count, process status and report, load chart, cpu usage and core usage chart, disk free and used chart, tcp report, io tps and read/write rate and network rate chart.
* Load View. Load live chart, memory usage chart, cpu overall usage chart and cpu core charts. Overall cpu usage of us, sy, ni, id, wa, hi, si and st.
* IO View. io tps and read/write rate charts.
* Network View. Network interface tx/rx rate charts and TCP status.
* Process View. process list and cpu usage and memory usage.
* Ping status in server list, show ms and ttl.
* SSH Terminal. Full featured, create sessions and run commands. Interacive console, add snippet shortcuts and reuse. copy terminal output and paste command from clipboard.
* SSH Editor. Edit files with editors and enhanced keyboard functions
* SFTP file explorer.
# How it works
The app get live data by Linux ssh socket. No root account required, only need a regular user, the app loads proc data and generate reports and charts. The app will not write and modify files on the server.
# Data security
All configuration and data will only be saved locally on the iPhone/iPad. It will be syned to iCloud if you tap iCloud backup button.
The app is tested on Ubuntu16.04, Ubuntu18.04, Ubuntu20.04, CentOS8, CentOS7, Alpine, Gentoo stage3, openSUSE and Debian. It should support all major linux distributions.
Support iOS 15
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent app for tracking server status
I use this to view server status for my raspberry pi but basically can be used for anything. I hope developer adds support for proxy jump command. It will be then useful for tracking remote cloud servers.
Wonderful, but would be nice to have the following
Wonderful. The app itself is pretty straightforward. However, it feels a bit buggy but that’s alright.
Would like to see the following added:
—widget on home screen option
—graphics card temperatures (nvidia-smi)
—less buggy (but still usable as of now) interface
—smaller sized app
Perfect but …
It’s a very handy app for servers but can you add widgets it will more perfect
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zhipeng Pan
- 67.4 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Zhipeng
- In-App Purchases
- ServerStatus Pro $14.99
- ServerStatus Pro $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.