A habit tracker that gets out of your way:
• Set your daily or weekly habits
• Get notified when habits are due
• Use notification actions for quick access
• Review your day streak or commitment
• Search or filter habits
• Keep fully offline or save elsewhere
• Export your habit data at any time
• Set to dark or light mode
• Your habits saved to plain text
• Org mode (orgmode.org) compatible
• View and edit from your text editor: Emacs, Vim, VSCode...
• Share/sync file with your Mac or other iPhone apps
• Choose multiple days for weekly habits (most requested feature).
• Toggle any habit day from streak/calendar view (single tap or long tap for context menu).
• Display explicitly skipped days in streak/calendar view.
• Highlight today's day in streak/calendar view (red circle).
• Improved error messages.
• Tapping on blur now dismisses habit edit dialog.
• Future habits now longer editable.
• Skipped habits no longer have a default tap action.
• Undoing from streak/calendar view now refreshes correctly.
• Undoing habit addition on iPad removes streak/calendar view.
• Produce the right date when skipping multi-week habits later in the day.
Ratings and Reviews
I love the simplicity of the app but most importantly it works. I’ve already created 4 new habits (including a difficult “get up, no surfing/scrolling in bed”) and it’s already had a positive impact on my life. I loved the books Atomic Habits and Tiny Habits and it’s great to find an app that helps me put that into practice. Thanks!
The import in place feature, labeled as experimental for a few months, has been non-functional and unfortunately limits the uses of the app. What's the point of using a common format for the data (org) if theres no convenient method to integrate it with other data in the same format.
ie I have a folder of org files, and the org file for this app cannot reside in place with them. Might as well just use any other habit tracker
Developer Response ,
Would love to help figure out what's breaking here. In-place import should work for most locations that are accessible from the Files app (including some cloud support and folders with other org files).
Please get in touch email@example.com or https://reddit.com/r/flathabits and we can look into it.
Fabulous tool with a pure soul
With so many habit-building tools available, this one recommends itself with its shameless simplicity, lack of spyware, absent advertisements, and pure core of a underlying Free format. You don’t need to know it runs org-mode files behind the scene, but if you know what those are it will make you happy.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Xenodium, Ltd.
- 2.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Xenodium Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.