A habit tracker that gets out of your way:
• Set your daily or weekly habits
• Get notified when habits are due
• Use notification actions for quick access
• Review your day streak or commitment
• Search or filter habits
• Keep fully offline or save elsewhere
• Export your habit data at any time
• Set to dark or light mode
• Your habits saved to plain text
• Org mode (orgmode.org) compatible
• View and edit from your text editor: Emacs, Vim, VSCode...
• Share/sync file with your Mac or other iPhone apps
• Choose multiple days for weekly habits (most requested feature).
• Toggle any habit day from streak/calendar view (single tap or long tap for context menu).
• Display explicitly skipped days in streak/calendar view.
• Highlight today's day in streak/calendar view (red circle).
• Improved error messages.
• Tapping on blur now dismisses habit edit dialog.
• Future habits now longer editable.
• Skipped habits no longer have a default tap action.
• Undoing from streak/calendar view now refreshes correctly.
• Undoing habit addition on iPad removes streak/calendar view.
• Produce the right date when skipping multi-week habits later in the day.
Ratings and Reviews
It does one thing, and it does it well.
Since it handles repeating tasks and doesn't venture into projects, checklists, tagging, categories, or any of the other things that most todo apps are cluttered with, this app works very well and is actually very pleasant to use.
It turns out that when you give all of your habit-like tasks their own app and you pull them all out of your main todo app, you end up with a solution that works better for both kinds of tasks.
My new favorite habit tracker
I love that there is an org-mode based habit tracker! It's great to have such control over your data.
This app is very simple. It does thing and one thing well. I love that there is no crud.
EDIT: it looks like you can now skip a day. This pretty much solves my issue with setting frequency described below.
My only issue is that you cannot specify you wanna do a habit more than once a day or once a week. For example, I wanna lift weights 4x per week, not daily, not weekly. I wanna run 6x per week. You can adjust the cadence and run, say every 2 days. But you can't adjust frequency. Frequency is stuck at 1.
I would say this app is nearly perfect. Cheers to the developer! 🍻
Developer Response ,
Thank you. This is really encouraging and wonderful to hear.
I'm looking into expanding scheduling (weekdays/custom days). This may help with your use-case.
Get in touch via feedback in the app and we can chat more about it.
I love the simplicity of the app but most importantly it works. I’ve already created 4 new habits (including a difficult “get up, no surfing/scrolling in bed”) and it’s already had a positive impact on my life. I loved the books Atomic Habits and Tiny Habits and it’s great to find an app that helps me put that into practice. Thanks!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Xenodium, Ltd.
- 2.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Xenodium Ltd