Protection from Sihr, Jinn, Evil eye
Please be sure to read the app's description at the beginning.
1. Masnun Amol - In the app, we first tried to combine only those amals that are prescribed by the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) for personal safety. Later, for the convenience of all, some more virtuous duas have been added. There are a number of duas in it which have been indicated not only in the morning and evening, but also for other times in the Hadith or from the Salaf.
2. If anyone wants, they can also read the duas of this app while doing Rukiyah Shariah (Jharfuk in the manner prescribed by Shariah) for various problems.
3. It is not possible to fully reflect the Arabic language by pronouncing / transliterating Bengali or English. So we did not mention any dua or verse in the first edition. But it had to be added later due to public feedback. However, for those who have difficulty in reading Arabic, it would be best to correct the reading by listening to the relevant audio or with the help of someone instead of reading in Bengali.
If you want, you have the option to display / turn off pronunciation or translation from the settings
4. Explanation of the following levels of prayer -
Level-1: The deeds of the time mentioned by the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).
Level-2: Zikr can be recited at any time from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), but there are examples of reciting it regularly every day from the Salaf.
Level-3: Zikr narrated from Sahaba Kiram or Salafe Salehin. Which has been prevalent among the Ummah for a long time.
Level-4: The prayer has not been tahkeek, no source has been found or dhikr directed by scholars in the near future
5. There are multiple ibarat( texts) of some prayers in the hadith, so there may be discrepancies between the Arabic text and the audio of the app, in this case you will accept the text.
6. We have tried to make the app as clean and user friendly as possible. If you still find any errors or want to help improve the app, please let us know.
7. This app was originally built for the convenience of daily dhikr, so that many daily readable blessings are available together. It is not our intention to archive all such information.
Finally, I would like to thank the brothers of Greentech App Foundation for making our work much easier by collecting some data from their Hisnul Muslim app. May Allah reward them well.
And I also pray for Rukiyah Support BD and all the brothers involved in this app, may Allah accept everyone's efforts. Ameen.
* If you have any questions or complaints about the app, please visit - https://ruqyahbd.org/app-feedback
* Join our Rukiyah Support Group for advice and discussion on jinn, magic, sorcery and ruqyah - https://facebook.com/groups/ruqyahbd
* To know more visit Ruqyah Support BD Website - www.ruqyahbd.org
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Muhammad Mushfiqur Rahman
- 7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Ruqyah Support BD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.