Create time based widgets containing different kinds of clocks and time progress indicators or just widgets that somehow change over time.
Chronodget widgets are composed of basic components having visual properties that can change periodically or in a fixed time frame
* arc segment
Visual property types:
* stroke color and width
* fill (solid, linear, radial and image)
Time frame types:
Personalise your home screens with your own unique widgets.
* Usage of colors was fixed. Colors looked slightly different from how they looked like in the color picker. That was because color values were interpreted differently.
* Usage of fonts was fixed. On some device types texts looked differently on the home screen than in the app. That was most apparent on the "Digits" template.
* Support for newer screen sizes was added.
* A step by step tutorial on the creation of widgets is now available via the ?-Icon on the entry page of the app.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Robert Beeger
- 5.7 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Robert Beeger
- In-App Purchases
- tip $0.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.