Keep Black 4+
Turns the TV to black
- Only for Apple TV
Apple TV Screenshots
Grab Keep Black at the promotional price celebrating the launch of Apple Music Lossless audio!
Turns your TV display output to complete black so you can keep playing music or podcasts while your display shows nothing.
- Black screen to save your eyes and the environment from unnecessary visual clutter when you are listening to music or podcasts.
- Prevents the screen saver from kicking in while the screen is turned to black. This is similar to a screen saver, but also prevents the default screen savers from kicking in.
- Continue to listen to audio in the background with Apple Music, Spotify or Tidal. Works with any other that supports music or audio playback.
- A blinking visual indicator that can be turned on as needed with a timer feature.
- Move the application to the top shelf for an elegant black background for your Apple TV home screen.
- Minimalistic user interface and settings
- You can also show a green blinking indication to identify that the application is still active. It can set to a time duration as well. Settings related to this feature can be changed by changing the settings at Settings > Apps > Keep Black.
- To exit the app, simply press the menu or the home button on your Siri remote.
- This app also prevents the Apple TV from sleeping while active, so please make sure you are turning it off when you are done watching.
- Notification overlays will continue to show while in the application. To disable them, please goto Settings > Apps > TV, find the notifications section and disable notifications.
- On OLED, LCD and QLED displays made by Samsung, LG, Sony, Philips, Vizio, Panasonic and also displays that support true blacks with HDR.
- On Projectors made by Xiaomi, Epson and BenQ and others.
- Other displays such as external monitors being used as the output device on Apple TV with HDMI.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bhagya Silva
- 397.3 KB
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 xinterium
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.