OpenSea's mobile app is the easiest way to keep track of your NFT collection and discover new assets from the world’s first and largest digital marketplace for crypto collectibles and non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
With OpenSea's mobile app, you can:
• CONNECT TO YOUR PROFILE: View items you've previously collected by associating your profile with the app.
• DISCOVER NEW WORK: Discover new NFT releases from a variety of digital artists and creators, from established artists to indie creators building momentum towards their first sale.
• SAVE YOUR FAVORITES: Find something interesting? Favoriting an asset will save it to a tab of your profile page along with other favorited items
• SEARCH AND FILTER NFTS: Search and filter by category, name, collection, creator and other properties to find exactly what you're looking for.
• VIEW COLLECTION AND ITEM STATS: View the latest market activity around a collection or item to stay up-to-date on projects building traction and demand.
Other features include:
• A rankings page to track collections ranked by 24-hour, 7-day or all-time volume, along with other sorts
• Links to blog posts on OpenSea developments and the NFT ecosystem
• Resources for getting started with our platform
• Links to exclusive releases
Stay tuned - we'll be periodically releasing new features to make this experience more useful.
For feedback and assistance, you can reach us at support.opensea.io. You can also find us on Twitter @OpenSea.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing Platform- Needs a few things
The two main issues with the mobile app are 1. The bid prices are not accurate. One NFT can say it has a bid of $150 when the desktop and actually accurate version is over $1,500 bid. The prices are not accurate on mobile version. Point 2, they have not added where you can purchase or bid or even sell an NFT on the mobile version. Their have been times where I was away from my MacBook and wanted to bid on one and missed out as a result. MetaMask allows you to bid using their built in browser, but not everyone uses MetaMask. Just a convenience issue. Other than that, app is wonderful, no other complaints.
So far, so good!
This app has a very nice setup for viewing collections, what you have collected, favorited, etc. The app is not laggy at all and decently built. I like that you can connect your wallet and view everything in your account/wallet.
However, two things that are a must have that don’t appear to be features yet: the ability to filter collections in your wallet and the ability to view your activity. Since these two features have not been added yet, I still have to go to the website if I am on my phone and not near my laptop or desktop. These would be my only reasons for giving this app 4 stars. I do appreciate that I am able to filter collections outside of my wallet. I just hope these features will be added in future app updates for your own wallet view.
Sweet app, couple recommendations
Love it so far, would definitely like to see more stats when you click on “volume traded” while looking at a collection though. I still go back and forth between the mobile site and the app because there isn’t as much detailed information. Otherwise, the other new features like “recent rockets” is a cool way of seeing price change similar to a top losers or top gainers board
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ozone Networks, Inc.
- 16 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 - 2022 Ozone Networks, Inc