About Timers & Stopwatches 4+
Cook like a pro
- Offers In-App Purchases
About Timers is the perfect app for measuring time. Create multiple Timers & Stopwatches and use them with ease.
Use multiple timers at the same time, create as many as you need. Customize them to quickly identify them while cooking, working, doing sports or anything else.
- Name your timer and reuse that timer multiple times. You’ll never forget how long those potatoes needed to cook.
- Enable Focus Mode to show only running timers and use the app as a beautiful display while working.
- Receive a notification when a timer completes
- Configure Repeating Alarms to get some extra reminders that a timer ran out
- Customize the sound of the timer notification
- Add a timer to your Home Screen using Widgets! Close the app and continue monitoring your timer without having the app open!
What is a timers app without a stopwatch? Or multiple stopwatches? Create beautiful stopwatches and run them simultaneously or reuse them every day. Perfect to time that run, lap or get that perfect 30 seconds of Espresso extraction time.
- Set Target Durations and compare your result with that duration.
- Register a lap and see the delta to your target for every round.
- Beautiful animations & design
- Change the color of each timer - look fabulous measuring time
- Change the shape, have you ever seen a squircle?
- Tap the Randomize button if you feel lucky :)
- Landscape support to act as a monitor while you’re performing your task
- iPad support - the missing timer app you’ve been looking for
- Change the App Icon of the app
- Run perfectly in the background - you can safely close the app after a timer or stopwatch was started
About Timers is a beautiful app, featuring neon-like graphics while at the same time focusing on only the functionality you actually need (and use).
Users of the app include:
- Cooks who need to keep track of multiple dishes cooking at once
- Students who need to time their study sessions and break times
- Athletes who need to time their training sessions
- Professionals who need to manage their time effectively during the workday
- You, because you also make diner every now and then
The app is free to use, the Pro mode can be purchased to unlock additional (beautiful) functionality.
When you purchase the Pro version, the costs will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
End-User License Agreement: https://www.abouttimers.com/eula.html
Tweaked some user interface elements.
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t pay for this app — it doesn’t work.
Frustrating app that takes way longer than feasible just to use. Each time I use, I have to “restore purchase”. The app behaves as if I didn’t pay for pro, so I have to go through the restore process every time.
I emailed the developer about a week ago and no response. If you need multiple timers look elsewhere — this ain’t it.
Developer Response ,
This issue is fixed now. I apologize for the inconvenience this caused.
I did not receive your mail. Could you maybe reach out via Twitter: @abouttimers ? I will make it up to you.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 63 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 15.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.4 or later.
English, Dutch, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Gertjan.com
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $0.69
- One-time Purchase $11.99
- Yearly $4.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.