EXTRACT COLOR FROM ANYWHERE ON YOUR SCREEN
Built with system native color picker, this allows HueHouse to extract color elsewhere outside the app's window. Simply open HueHouse in Split View with any other applications of your choice, then use eyedropper to sample color from it. Pair HueHouse with Camera, Photos or Safari to unlock its true potential.
EXPORT AND IMPORT COLLECTIONS
HueHouse support sharing collections you made in both .HHCollection (HueHouse file) and ..swatches.
BUIT FOR USER IN MIND
To ensure everyone is enjoying the app, HueHouse is implemented with many preference options from changing how the app is used like reordering color formats you see in detail view to a minor tweak like whether you prefer a # prefix in front of hex format or not
SUPPORT MULTIPLE COLOR FORMATS
HueHouse currently supports HEX, RGB, CMYK, HSL, and HSB. More options may be available later as demand grows, so be sure to give a feedback if your favorite color format is not presented in the current version of the app.
SAVE COLORS TO COLLECTION
Picked colors can be save into collections, which are presented beautifully in a palette preview block to visualize what's inside the collection.
- Slightly redesign app icon
- Completely redesign UI for Split-View and slide-over window for better experience and continuity
- Added new preferences for split-view mode
- Improve main interface for better consistency
- Fix some bugs, including animation bugs
- Added new link to social media platform
- Localization is here, starting with Thai language
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Manita Trakansirorut
- 20.1 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Manita Trakansirorut
- In-App Purchases
- HueHouse Rainbow $5.99