Would you like to create a 3D floor plan quickly and easily and maybe even set it up with modern furniture?
Then you have found exactly the right software with Home Designer - Architecture.
You can quickly create rooms and entire floor plans with just a few clicks. You can even import an image file as a template, where you may have already drawn a 2D floor plan, to redraw it in Home Designer - Architecture.
You can insert doors and windows and change their design and size.
Once your floor plan is complete, it's time for the interior design. Here you have over 1,000 pieces of furniture that you can use to set up your 3D floor plan.
Once the interior design is finished, use the photo editor and the photo function to create dreamy pictures of your work.
1. CREATE YOUR 3D FLOOR PLAN
- Draw rooms in 2D or 3D
- Import a 2D drawing as a template (optional)
- Change the height of the room and the thickness of the walls (inside and outside)
- Create doors and windows (fully configurable)
- Use the photo function to record your floor plan from different perspectives
2. INTERIOR DESIGN
- Use over 1000 different furniture and accessories and decorate your 3D floor plan
- Furniture can also be resized
- Use numerous wall colors and floor designs
- Use image editing to make your result even more realistic
- Use the photo function to capture and share your design
I wish you a lot of fun with Home Designer – Architecture
Ratings and Reviews
Not ready for prime time
This interface is not intuitive at all. Measurements stay in Meters even after I shift them to feet. Not worth the $10. Oh well. Live and learn.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sebastian Kemper
- 685.1 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Software Development Kemper
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.