FirstSeed Tasks lets you organize your tasks visually, like putting sticky notes on a board. This app is so versatile that you can use it to manage a product, a travel plan or a shopping list.
- Board-based task management
- Filter by tags, priority, due dates, etc.
- Support Markdown for notes
- Sync across devices
- Share projects with team members
- Powerful search with highlighting
- Customize task cards
- Multiple themes, various widgets, and much more!
Data can be synced and shared via iCloud servers. Some of the above features require a subscription or lifetime license.
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
- Added support for recurring tasks; you can now create daily or weekly tasks, for example.
- More complex recurrence rules are supported, such as "On Tuesday, Thursday and Friday of every 2 weeks" or "On the last Wednesday of every month."
- Shows a visual indicator when editing the start or due date of a task if a date is already specified.
- Fixed some animation bugs.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I was reluctant to download and use this App because it is very new, and my experience with most similar apps has been frustrating. However, because this frustration and wanting to use a good Kanaban style reminders app, I finally dowloaded it then paid for a yearly subscription a few minutes after I tried it. What a pleasant surprise!!
1. A really great example of what a great Kanaban boards app should be liked. It is elegant, VERY intuitive, vand ery easy to use.
2. Syncs very well with the app on other Macs and iPhone using iCloud.
3. You can attach documents (YES!!!), not just photos, and these also sync to other devices and can be easily and quickly opened on the other devices.
4. You can add notes and as many subtasks as you like. You can hide the notes, attachments, and subtasks from the card in the main Kanban board view, so you have a small box for each task and you can add more tasks per column. Click on the card/task to open and see all the details.
1. It does not use the share extension.
2. You cannot drag emails from Apple Mail to create a task.
3. If you hide the attachment and subtasks in a task card, you can see an icon that tells you there is a note, but you cannot see if there is an attachment or subtasks. It would be nice to have a small paperclip showing in this basic view if there is an attachmnet, and also a display of the number of subtasks and how many of them are completed (for example: 0/6, or 2/6 if two subtasks completed).
I am happy to pay a year subscription to support the developer becayse for a young app loke this it already shows very nice features and I am hoping that the Cons will be addresses soon in upcoming updates.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FirstSeed Inc
- 39.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2023. FirstSeed Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Personal Yearly $26.99
- Personal Monthly $2.99
- Team Monthly $9.99
- Lifetime $49.99
- Team Yearly $95.99