Switch keyboard languages with ease! Switcheroo is a menubar app that shows your input sources with colorful flags — or with a custom image of your choosing! Use the menu to switch, add, or remove input sources with just a few clicks. It’s the perfect app for polyglots and vexillologists alike.
• See customizable icon for your current keyboard language / input source.
• Menu lists all enabled input sources. Click to switch inputs.
• Click “Edit” to add or remove inputs, or to edit icons. Choose from flag, emoji, or default icons, or select any image from your computer.
• Emoji picker available too!
To configure “fn” hotkey, go to System Preferences > Keyboard > Input Sources.
If you find any languages or icons missing, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or @aoverholtzer on Twitter!
Bug fixes. Added German, French, and Japanese localizations. Fixed English localization.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Little App
This is a great little app. I'm going to change the flag for US English to the Ukrainian flag to show solidarity and the flag for Chinese to the flag of Taiwan to stick it to the PRC.
Bought this too fast on recommendation by John Gruber.
It's nice to have the flags back. But the menu option to 'Show Keyboard VIewer' has disappeared.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Overdesigned, LLC
- 1 MB
- Requires macOS 12.3 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2022 Overdesigned, LLC. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.