Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it's the latest gadget you've preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can't wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don't miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to. An Apple Watch app is also included so you can see the latest updates with just a glance.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site—so you can check on them when you need to and still keep everything in one place.
Deliveries is also available for Mac. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.
• The Siri shortcut "check my deliveries" now includes a summary of your deliveries as well as your next delivery date, so it's more useful on Apple Watch, HomePod, and in other situations. (The suggested phrase was previously "show my deliveries"—of course you can use any phrase you like.)
• Siri responses are now shown with the same colors used in the app.
• Siri Shortcuts are now available in German and Japanese.
• Improved Siri responses when you do not have any deliveries.
• You will no longer get Siri suggestions for deliveries that have been archived or deleted.
• The Siri Shortcuts section of the app's settings will no longer suggest shortcuts you've already set up.
• Added support for QR codes from the U.S. Postal Service. QR codes for other services should also work if the tracking number is included in the content of the code.
• Improved barcode recognition for DPD.
• Improved cleanup of duplicate calendar events when multiple devices add events to the same calendar.
• Fixed a bug where events were duplicated on Exchange calendars, and Deliveries was not be able to clean up the duplicates. You will need to manually remove any existing duplicates.
• Fixed some cases where Deliveries might forget which calendar you had selected.
• Fixed a bug where color dots might be missing in the Calendar settings.
• Fixed a bug on Apple Watch where the list of deliveries did not update correctly after archiving a delivery.
• Fixed a bug on Apple Watch where the view did not update correctly after changing the selected package.
• Fixed an issue where deliveries were not always sorted correctly in the Today widget.
• Updated for changes to La Poste, Posten Norway, OnTrac, and TNT.
• Improved results for Apple and DHL.
• Improved link detection for Hermes, Posten, Swiss Post, and Yamato.
• Improved mapping for USPS and Swiss Post.
• Improved clipboard detection.
• Fixed issues with item name detection when using the "Add to Deliveries" extension on smile.amazon.com.
• The "Updated…" text is now based solely on your active deliveries, which should better match what you'd expect.
• Improved handling of deliveries that sync in from services added in future versions of the app.
• Added support for future service updates.
• Some other minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Beautiful Design & Very Useful
I’m a busy guy, what can I say. Most of the time when I receive packages, whether they’re from work or personal, I have no idea what’s in them. I also frequently have to send things to others and need to be able to confirm that they receive them. This handy little app does all of this and is beautifully designed as well. Within the app, it shows me where the package is and provides me with a link to the carrier’s website so I can view all of the specifics. It’s one of those apps I didn’t know I needed, but now would prefer not to live without. Keeping all of this information in one place has saved me a lot of time searching through emails and receipts. Now I just copy the number (the app even detects this) and add it to my list. The greatest feature for me is being able to name my shipments. I also like the archive feature so that I can pull up past shipments without having them clutter the screen and distract from those items that are en route.
Suggestions for Improvements:
-make a web version available
-enable your users to be able to enter or attach files so that they can list the contents shipped
Would’ve given 5 stars
I’ve loved this app since I first downloaded it on my first IMac (back when it was a widget). I’ve continued to use it through all the iPhone generations and love it still, but there is one feature that is really lacking and prevents me from giving it 5 stars: the ability to send order confirmations to the system and it automatically captures the tracking info. I’ve seen and used other apps that have this feature so I know it’s possible. It’s annoying to have to copy the tracking number from emails (that sometimes are just links to another page) and paste into the app. Please, please, and please provide this feature. That would make this app perfect. If it’s a premium feature I’m sure many users (myself included) are willing to pay a small fee. Thank you
**Update**: After some research I found out that the premium feature is available for a small $5 donation which I gladly paid. I’m adding the fifth star to my rating for this app. It’s a must have.
Keep track of it all
While it seems tedious at first, it becomes second nature to just add tracking numbers to this app for all your packages. I use it to watch for delivery in addition to receipt of packages I send. The interface is intuitive, and you can customize how you label and archive your packages to whatever complex degree you desire. I find, however, that it's most useful feature is giving peace of mind, especially about important documents I send or packages. Because I get frequent updates, I know when my package arrives somewhere and I can confirm with the recipient, and I have also been able to tell when a package I was supposed to receive was held at the post office for some reason (like undeliverable) even when no physical notice was left at my door (USPS does this a lot!). I love this app. I have it across my devices, and have used it for a long time. It's a staple in my app-pantry.
- Junecloud LLC
- 49.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008–2019 Junecloud LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.