Picture Tile Slider Pro is a really cool tile-sliding puzzle game, based on the 15-puzzle (or n-puzzle) game, with a ton of features. You'll love it!
To solve the puzzle you arrange the tiles in number order, left to right then down. When you complete the puzzle you will be cheered on or applauded and have a chance to register your score.
- Easy Tap-n-Slide. Just tap and tiles slide.
- Multi-Tile-Slide. Move more than one tile at a time.
- Auto-Save of the game progress.
- Auto-Pause of timer when game is closed/inactive.
- 4 puzzle layouts (3x3, 4x4, 5x5 and 6x6).
- Timer based score keeping for each layout.
- 2 second preview of solved puzzle.
- Use one of 70 sample HD pictures provided as the puzzle.
- Use pictures from your Photo Album as the puzzle.
- Take a picture with the Camera and use as the puzzle.
- Solvable-Puzzles-Only option.
- Show/Hide tile numbers.
- Save screenshots of solved puzzles.
- Tell-a-friend about the game from inside the game.
- Leave a review link inside the game for your convenience.
The puzzle is really fun to play and easy too - even a 6 year old can do it!
Turning off the Solvable-Puzzles-Only option makes it more challenging, because you don't know if the puzzle can be solved or not.
Turning off Tile numbers also makes it more challenging.
The game remembers the state of the game so if a call comes in you can answer it knowing that when you are done you can resume where you left off with the timer paused. Once you make a move the timer will resume.
The game also remembers which picture you were using no matter the source.
Please note that pictures you take with the camera from within the game to use as the puzzle are not saved in your Photo Album. Once you solve the puzzle you can save a screenshot of the puzzle itself.
In addition to"best time", you can now also keep high scores by "fewer moves". Tap on the Moves or Time headings on the Hall of Fame screen to choose.
Ratings and Reviews
Just what I needed
It’s a tile puzzle app. Not too much to say. It does its job and does it well. Using my own photos for the puzzle was what sold me though. I also like the (optional) numbers in the corner of each tile. My only point of improvement would be to add larger puzzles. For example, I almost went with a different app for the 7x7 puzzles.
Love this game, and this app is by far the best version
The only thing it’s lacking is the ability to play with w animated gifs
A classic favorite
As a child I loved these puzzles which were plastic tiles in a frame. This electronic version is much more fun...with variety and ranges of difficulty.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CHRIS PAVLOU
- 12.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2023 Chris Pavlou
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.