Picture Tile Slider Pro is a really cool tile-sliding puzzle game, based on the 15-puzzle (or n-puzzle) game, with a ton of features. You'll love it!
To solve the puzzle you arrange the tiles in number order, left to right then down. When you complete the puzzle you will be cheered on or applauded and have a chance to register your score.
- Easy Tap-n-Slide. Just tap and tiles slide.
- Multi-Tile-Slide. Move more than one tile at a time.
- Auto-Save of the game progress.
- Auto-Pause of timer when game is closed/inactive.
- 4 puzzle layouts (3x3, 4x4, 5x5 and 6x6).
- Timer based score keeping for each layout.
- 2 second preview of solved puzzle.
- Use one of 70 sample HD pictures provided as the puzzle.
- Use pictures from your Photo Album as the puzzle.
- Take a picture with the Camera and use as the puzzle.
- Solvable-Puzzles-Only option.
- Show/Hide tile numbers.
- Save screenshots of solved puzzles.
- Tell-a-friend about the game from inside the game.
- Leave a review link inside the game for your convenience.
The puzzle is really fun to play and easy too - even a 6 year old can do it!
Turning off the Solvable-Puzzles-Only option makes it more challenging, because you don't know if the puzzle can be solved or not.
Turning off Tile numbers also makes it more challenging.
The game remembers the state of the game so if a call comes in you can answer it knowing that when you are done you can resume where you left off with the timer paused. Once you make a move the timer will resume.
The game also remembers which picture you were using no matter the source.
Please note that pictures you take with the camera from within the game to use as the puzzle are not saved in your Photo Album. Once you solve the puzzle you can save a screenshot of the puzzle itself.
In addition to"best time", you can now also keep high scores by "fewer moves". Tap on the Moves or Time headings on the Hall of Fame screen to choose.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A classic favorite
As a child I loved these puzzles which were plastic tiles in a frame. This electronic version is much more fun...with variety and ranges of difficulty.
The sounds, and implementation are nice. Only problem is, the GUI is rather ugly. For a much more elegant design, take a look at "Tactile," though that one's far from perfect as well. (That one lacks sounds, as well as a lot of the options this one has.)
I would say at the very least, get rid of the "Picture Slider" words at the top, as well as the borders on the side. They're sort of cluttery and unnecessary, and ruin an otherwise nice visual experience. And it'd be nice for the bottom menu bar to disappear when not in use (and reappear when one taps on the bottom area, for example).
Other than that, good work.
Doesn’t work. Cannot use your pictures
Developer Response ,
Try the latest update - issue is fixed
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CHRIS PAVLOU
- 12.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2021 Chris Pavlou
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.