Closet+ is being rebuilt from the ground up to be easier to use, with modern design and features.
Sign up at https://closetplus.app to get notified when it launches.
Access your closet on the go! Plan ahead and create outfits for events and day to day life. Use the calendar to keep track of WHAT you wore WHEN and WHERE. Prepare a packing list for your next trip from anywhere! Share your outfit with friends before heading out to prevent "double vision" ;)
Closet+ is a beautiful, feature-packed style assistant with unmatched functionality.
• Import your clothing quickly with the bulk-import feature.
• Organize your clothing into categories/subcategories, outfits, and favorites.
• Track when items and outfits were last worn, their price, and their cost-per-wear.
• Tag clothing by color, in need of mending/altering/dry cleaning, or by anything to suite your tagging needs.
• Plan what to wear ahead of time by adding your items and outfits to the built-in calendar.
• Access all of your favorite items and outfits in one super convenient location.
• Create packing lists before upcoming trips so you don't find yourself scrambling at the last minute.
• Multiple Closets! Great for fashion stylists, people who have their clothing in multiple locations, or even people who wish to separate their clothing by season or any other way.
• Share your style with the world using Facebook, Twitter, or email.
• Backup with the built-in backup and restore tools to keep your data safe if something goes wrong with your device.
• Themes! Customize the look of Closet+ to match your tastes.
Keep up to date:
Twitter ~ http://twitter.com/closetapp
Facebook ~ http://facebook.com/closetapp
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
• iOS 9 Support.
• iPhone 6/6S/6+/6S+ Support (Finally).
• New Sharing section which can be found in the main menu. Quickly share what you're wearing today (#TodayImWearing), which will post what's on your calendar for today. Or share any item or outfit you wish with various social networks.
• You can now zoom in on item photos. Tap the photo to enter fullscreen mode, then pinch or double-tap to zoom in and out. Single tap to exit.
• When dragging items and outfits around to rearrange them you can now move to the top and bottom of the screen to scroll around before dropping.
• When creating items and outfits you can now add them to the calendar right from the details screen.
• When viewing items and outfits in the calendar you can now navigate to the next/previous ones.
• Category cells now display the total number of items/outfits in that category as well as those in any subcategories.
• The "Uncategorized" cells in the clothing section will now only show if uncategorized content exists.
• Minor refinements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Could be greatttt!
I paid the full price. And I’m a little sad that it’s not as responsive and intuitive as I expected. When I delete an item in 1 category, it would be deleted in all category, or I have to do some tricky things and select item, then remove it from category. That’s just too much hassle, for a 5.99$ app.
Also, when I create subcategories, the items would be added to that subcategory, but it would still stay in the main catagory, and it created basically a duplicate in the subcategory. THIS EATS UP SO MUCH DATA. The app suppose to work for me, not me working around for me.
I really like the idea of organizing and planning my outfits, especially now I’m trying to upgrade the quality of my items. Please fix these problems. I use it everyday, and it’s fun to plan my clothes. Just make it a more fluid experience to use. Pls pls pls
Update the app please!
I love this app. I’ve been using this app for years. I can’t even recall for how many years. I mainly got this app to organize my clothes and to serve as a reminder of what clothing items I have. When I don’t know what to wear, I open the app and look through my clothes, many times reminding me of what I purchased and haven’t worn yet. Although, the app does have a section that randomly creates outfits, I hardly use that feature because sometimes it’s just random picks. That doesn’t really bother me, though. I mainly use it as a closet where I can visually see everything and make decisions on my outfits that’s way. However, there are glitches that could be fix! the app can sometimes be a little slow when adding pics from your camera roll, the look of the app is outdated, and sadly, when I switched phones, and accidentally deleted the app everything got deleted. I would think that the app would keep everything stored in the app, but that’s not the case. Now I have to start my closet all over again. This can be very time consuming bcus I have to start from scratch. :( BUT, I do want to say that it’s much easier when you already have all your items in the app, and buy something new. Since your adding a few new items it’s much easier to just add it. I really wish they would update this app.
Randomize button disappears!
I’ve had this app for a few years and have paid for the full version. As of a couple of weeks ago, the “randomize” button in the outfit generator disappears after a split second and I am only able to manually create outfits. My main reason for using the app has been the ability to create outfits randomly. I really do not want to uninstall the app as I have over 100 items in my closet. Please update to fix this bug!
The developer, MY STATIC SELF Ltd., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MY STATIC SELF Ltd.
- 6.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2009 MY STATIC SELF Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $2.99
- Everything $5.99
- Multiple Closets $1.99
- Theme Pack 01 $0.99
- Theme Pack 03 $0.99
- Theme Pack 02 $0.99